*

After few days of rest, Kiara was ready to start her first day of training with her new coach. She knew it won't be easy, espeacially with the looks he was giving her. Kiara knew he will make it harder than usual for her. So she had to prepare. Some part of her was scared to train with him. What if he purposely hurts her?

Sergio was already waiting for her in the training room. He couldn't wait for her to come and soon his wishes were granted. She walked in the room in her usual attire. 
"Good morning." She said, taking of her shirt. That ass! He thought looking at her curves. She was left in a sports bra and shorts, ready for the training.

"You're late." He stated.
"No, I'm not. This is the time when I usually come here." She responded confused.
"I expect you in 6 sharp tomorrow." He warned her.
"Whatever." She mumbled.
"What? I didn't hear you." He teased her on purpose.

"Then get your ears cleaned." She sassed walking to the track for running.
"Where are you going?" He stopped her.
"To warm up." She turned around.
"No, babygirl." He chuckled amused at her cluelessness. 
"Then what should I do? I always run to warm up." She frowned.
"Well you're going to do it my way from now on. Don't worry, you'll run. But now you will do the three 100." 

"What's that?" She gave him perplexed look.
"Squats, jumping jacks and jumping with the rope, all 100 reps. Then you'll run for 20 minutes." He smiled looking at her shocked face. I will die! She thought. 
"I expect you to finish everything in 45 minutes. You can do that, right?" He asked her.

"You know we shouldn't jump into working out so hard the first day." She chuckled nervously. 
"I think we should. So I can get a better view of your training compatibilities. Well, we can't lose any more time. Let's start." He clapped his hands and took off his shirt. She knew he had athletic body, but this...this was a mountain. Her mouth parted slightly taking the view. She was drooling for sure.

"I know I'm hot, but don't be so perverted, babe." He teased her with the name he came up for her.
"I wasn't looking at you." She answered unbothered and turned around to see if she drooled. She took her mat and started stretching. Sergio watched her intently, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He thought she is perfect.

While she was doing squats, he circled her like he was checking if she is doing it right, but he was actually looking at her butt.
"Look who is perverted now. Staring at me shamelessly." Kiara smirked and looked at him. He laughed at her words. 
"I have something to stare at." He smirked, making her embarassed.

Finishing with her warm up that definitely left her without any strenght, she slumped down on the floor. She took her bottle and drank everything. She never did this intense warm up.

"You did good. But you get too tired which leaves you without strenght. So we should work on this. This will be your routine from this day on. Now we should train on the techniques." He explained. She looked at him in disbelief. After all she has done, she can't even get a rest? 

They got in a ring and before she could take gloves, Sergio stopped her and told her they are going to fight with bare hands. That made her gulp nervously. She looked at Sergio who was on the other side of the ring smirking like always.

"Now try to take me down. We aren't fighting for real, keep that in mind." He said. She almost fainted at his words.
"How old are you, Sergio?" She asked him calmly.
"Soon to be 30." He answered.
"So you want me to throw the man who is eight years older than me, more experienced in fighting, stronger than me, three times bigger than my size and who weights more than 200 pounds?" She asked to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.