🖤Chapter 18🖤

LUKES POV

I arrived at the hotel and made my way towards the back alleyway. I couldn't see anyone there already so I leant against the wall and waited. After a couple of minutes David turned up.

"Here to say thank you?" He asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean say thank you?" I scoffed. I'm not thanking him for messing up my life.

"If it wasn't for me, Grayson and Kyle wouldn't be in prison right now. I handed in the evidence of them stabbing you. I also found video footage of them abusing Keira and handed that in. Now say thank you." David explained. What the fuck. I was shocked, so David did that?!

"Oh, erm thanks." I said with a cough. Not wanting to actually say it.

"That wasn't the best thank you ever, but I'll take it." He winked, pulling out a cigarette. "You want one?"

I shook my head. He put his lips around the cigarette and light it up with a lighter. Inhaling the smoke after a couple of seconds.

"Now, what do you want?" David asked, taking the cigarette out his mouth and tapping it lightly with his finger.

"What do I have to do to get you to leave me and Keira alone?" I asked, I needed him out my life.

He smirked at my question. "You're not getting rid of me that easily."

He blew smoke from the cigarette into my face, making me cough. He took one last inhale of it, before placing the burning cigarette onto my skin, in my neck.

"Ahh." I hissed. "What the fuck did you do that for?"

He pulled it away and threw it on the floor, standing on it. "See you around, Luke."

And with that, he left me stood in the alleyway, with a burn on my neck. It hurt a lot.

I grew frustrated and kicked the wall. "FUCK." That was a bad idea. I shook my ankle, to take the pain away and limped towards my car. I should probably get back to the hospital.

As I drove all I could think about was David. Why did he hand Grayson and Kyle in? Why is this fucker not leaving me alone? I hated him. I groaned loudly and slammed my door shut, making my way back into the hospital. I took the lift up to floor 5 and stumbled towards Keira's room. No one was in the waiting area so I guessed they where with Keira.

"Is she ok?" I asked, opening the door.

"Yeah, she's fine. Still stable." Ashton answered. "Where did you go?"

"To see David." I grumbled, taking a seat next to the bed.

"Why are you limping? What the fuck happened?" Calum sighed, dragging his hand over his face.

"I saw David, he told me he handed the evidence in about Grayson and Kyle, then he said he's not leaving me alone and then he burnt me with a cigarette. there now you know all of it. What else do you wanna know? My jeans size, the exact time I was born? MY FUCKING DICK SIZE?" I rambled, growing more and more angry. I ran my hands through my hair and turned and looked towards Keira. No one said anything for a couple seconds, probably shocked at my outburst.

I grabbed her hand and rubbed my thumb in patterns on it. A single tear slipped out making me quickly wipe it away.

"Why would we want to know your dick size?" Michael joked. I chuckled at what he said.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to shout at you. I'm just so fucking tired and angry. I need him out my life and I need Keira to get better." I sighed.