🖤Chapter 12🖤

David Hoffmann. David use to be my co-worker until I found out he was dealing drugs and doing money laundering. So I cut all ties with him, I was going to go to the police to tell them about him but he blackmailed me.

Flashback (9 years ago)

"GET OUT MY OFFICE" I shouted at David. "I DON'T WANT YOU WORKING HERE ANYMORE"

I ran my hands through my hair making it a mess. It was a habit I do whenever I'm stressed and right now, I'm extremely stressed. I just found out the guy I've known since I was a child is a money launderer, I did not want to get mixed up with that type of business. Me and him worked together, trying to start our own hotel. It had been a dream of mine since I could talk. But now that I know where he got the money from I didn't want to do this with him.

"Come on mate. With this money we could start something big! We could be rich" David persuaded. "Just think of all the stuff we could achieve!"

"I'm calling the police" I said, about to pick up my phone but David pulled out a gun. My eyes widened and I put my hands up in defence.

"David, put that down" I stuttered fearfully.

"Don't call the police, you don't even have any proof. I'll split the money with you. You can build your hotel and just let me go off free." I thought off what he said. I desperately needed money, I was going bankrupt and didn't know what to do.

I thought about what he said, if we split the money all my problems would be solved. I knew this would be a bad idea. But I decided to agree.

"Ok. We can split the money. I won't call the police." I lowered my hands and David put his gun away.

"Good choice Hemmo" He smirked.

End of flashback

"We had a deal. We split the money and you wouldn't call the police, yet you still did." He seethed through the phone. "8 years, 8 years I spent in jail. 8 YEARS WAISTED IN THAT CELL. And now it's time for revenge. I have your little girlfriend with me, she's a very pretty little thing. Has such a good body, may have to put it to use one day"

"Don't fucking touch her" I raged. The thought of his slimy disgusting hands touching all over my girls body without her consent made me want to rip his head off. No one touches what's mine.

"I won't... if you listen to me"

"What do you want?"

"Money" he replied. "50,000 to be exact. You have 1 week."

"I can't get that kind off money in a short amount of time." I worried.

"Well, you'll have to. If not Keira will have to deal with the consequences."

"Leave her out of this David."

"£50,000. You have 1 week. Call me when you have it. Bye Hemmo." And with that he hung up.

"Aghhhh." I groaned loudly and threw my phone on the chair, running my hands through my hair. What the fuck was I meant to do? I knew taking that money from David would come back and bite me in the ass. I decided to call Ashton, he was the only one who knew about my past. I know he could help me, I needed to get my baby back.

KEIRAS POV

I had been cleaning for about 2 hours now and I'm nearly finished. David would come in every so often and grab my butt and ask me to get him a beer. Lazy dick.