ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟝

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤
------------------

2𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

You went into yours, Lucy and Susan shared tent. It Was very large and elegant with red and gold decorations. You went over to your bed witch was on the far side of the room and on the end there was a beautiful outfit and shoes laid out for you.

 You went over to your bed witch was on the far side of the room and on the end there was a beautiful outfit and shoes laid out for you

(I mean you can use this outfit, but I know not everyone will like it so you can change it if you want. Also I can't find any nice shoes for the life of me so....)

You got dressed and put your sword in its sheath by your side and gave yourself a once over int he small mirror. "you look very pretty," Lucy said to me as I walked out of the little cloth curtain of our tent. "why thank you your majesty you look very nice yourself"I said trying to sound very posh and royal. Lucy giggled, "your going to be a quuen too!" she said grabbing hold of your hand. "and," Susan says nudging you, "a high one!" you feel kind of bad for the title as you know that the other two are just as deserving if not more.

"oh, don't flatter me!" You say putting a hand to his head pretending to pass out (not rlly but like does anyone know what I mean?) you giggle along with the girls.

"how about a nice trip down to the lake side then my royal subjects?" You say pretending to be posh and regal once again."why, that would be and honour, your high majesty" Lucy replies in an equally hilarious tone which makes us all burst into another fit of giggles.

You all make your way down the forest root one of you occasionally cracking a joke or two. Somehow you managed to trip over a small hump In the ground which just happened to be next to a big hill which you end up rolling down. "I found the lake!" you shout to them and they run down the hill after you both landing a lot more gracefully than yourself. "mum would love these gowns!" you hear Lucy say as you pull yourself up. From the ground. "she hasn't had a dress like this since before the war." Susan says. Always with the pessimistic that one, you think to yourself. "we should bring her back one or maybe a trunk fu-" He is cut of by Seeing Susan standing there trying not to laugh at your muddy dress and disheveled hair.

Remind me never to go on a walk with either of you again. You say brushing some mud off of your skirt. "I know what can help," Lucy sasy bending down and you already know what's coming. You don't even have time to react before you are. Soacked in a big splash of water.

"oh you are. So on," you say running into the water not really caring about your outfit as its already recked the others follow swiftly after as you splash Susan completely in the face and you all start splashing each other. You get out of the water and go to grab a towel of of Susan before you hear a loud scream form her.

You look confused but your questions are swiftly answered as you see Maugrim coming out out from behind one behind a tree. You grab the sheet out of Susan hands before throwing it over the wolf and running over to Susan's horn and blowing on it. The Wolfs are taken abavk for a minite after the horn has been blown witch gives you a chance to help. The girls up the tree before standing your own ground and drawing the sword. "please don't put up a fight, we're hungry and we'd much rather kill you quickly" The wolf growled making you roll your eyes honestly who does he think he is. You are cut out of your thoughts by splashing in the river.

"get away from her!" The Blond shouts (that spellchecked to blind and I was like hold up what and I rlly started to question myself for a minite 😂) as he ran through the water and stood behind me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count : 700

Hiiiiii,
So bit shorter today sorry
Hope you enjoy also thanks for 730 reads like wow!
Hope you have a good day/evening/afternoon
~❣️mabel❣️