ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟠

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧
-----------------
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘈𝘳𝘮𝘺?

You all follow Mrs Beaver into the small little house and you take your seat at the table next to Lucy and Peter.

- - - 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 - - -
Edmund stops and turns around to look between the two mountains where the Queen told him to go.Wow a king he thought but was interuppted from his thought by "enjoying the scenery." this scared him slightly. He quickly walked back inside and took a seat on a step as the table was full.

"isn't there anything we can do to help Tumnus?" You ask the small creature. "well, they'd 'Ave taken' 'im to the witches 'ouse" Mr beaver replies "an you know what they say there's few who go in them gates who come out again." you grab Lucy's hand, way to make her feel better.

"Fish and chips?" Mrs beaver says trying to defuse the tension (Pack it up Fred Weasly). Lucy looks down at her plate and up at you and you give her a small smile trying not to laugh at her face.

"but, there is hope dear lots of hope" Mrs beaver says putting her hand over Lucy's other one at one hand on her husbands shoulder. "oh yeah, there's a right bita 'ope" he says and then leans forwards and says in a quieter voice "Aslan Is on the move" he says you all just look blankly at him. "who's Aslan?" Edmund says getting up from his seat.

"oh you cheeky little blighter." Mr beaver says laughing. Mrs beaver nudges him at our still straoght faces. "ahh, you don't know do ya" Mr beaver says awkwardly. "well, we haven't exactly been here very long" Peter says. "well, he's only the king o' the 'hole wood, the top geezer" he answers. "the real king of narnia" He puts enphasize on the word real.

"he's been away for a long time" Mrs beaver says in a bit of a calmer tone that her partner "an' he's just got back." Mr beaver says again in a More excitable tone. "and he's waiting for you at the stone table" he cries standing up.

"he's waiting for us?" Lucy asks. "your blooming joking" Beaver shouts causing Lucy to lean further into your arm. "they don't even know about the prophecy" he says to his wife. "what prophecy" you ask

"well, Aslans return, Tumnus arrest, the secret police, its all 'appenin because a you" you look a bit shocked, what did we do you think. "your blaming us?" Susan questions looking at you and Peter. "no, not blaming, thanking you" Mrs beaver states quickly. "there's a prophecy," Mr beaver starts "when Adams flesh and Adams bone sit at  Cair Paveral in throne the evil time will be over and done." He continues.

"you know that doesn't really rhyme." Susan says and you roll your eyes. "I don't really think that's the point, do you." you ask sarcastically. Mrs beaver quickly jumps in "it has long been foretold that two sons of Adam and three daughters of eve will defeat the White witch and restore peace to Narnia" your eyes light up with excitement

"reall-" you begin "and you think we're the ones?" Peter asks cutting you off. "well you better be because Aslans already fitting out your army." Mr beaver says causing you to get even more exited. "our army" you and Susan both ask at the same time except susans is worried and yours in exitment.

"mum sent us away so we wouldn't get caught up in a war." Susan says turning to look at you and Peter. "I think you've made a mistake" He says slowly turning back to Mr and Mrs beaver "I mean we're not hero's."

"speak for yourself" you say under your breath.

He gives you a quick confused side-glance. "I mean we're from Finchley." Susan finishes. "thank you for your hospitality but we really must be going." she says standing up to leave and the Beavers give you a confused glance which you return whilst shrugging.

"we can't leave" you say "she's right," Lucy says "we have to help Mr tumnus." Peter gives you both look which slightly scares you "it's out of our hands, I'm sorry, but it's time is five we're getting home." you turns around "Ed" you realise he's not there and the front doors open" he turns to you, I'm gonna kill him"

"you may not 'Ave to, has Edmund ever been to Narnia before" you nod and then it hits you "the white witch" you say groaning.

- - -3rd person pov- - -
Why didn't I grab my coat, I'm going to a bloody ice Palace. Wait no I'm going to be a king I can get as many big warm fluffy coats as I want and no one can tell me otherwise Edmund thinks.

The snow was thick and trudgy and All Edmund had was a small jumper and his shorts. He could feel his breath getting heavy (I mean I don't mind it because I know I'm close to shifting anyway...) and his limbs stating to numb from the weather.

He came over a rather large hill when the giant Palace came into view. He put on a light jog as to get there quicker and keep himself slightly warmer.

- - -2nd Person- - -
You and the others quickly run from the small house to follow Edmund. It's slightly hard to see where he went as the wind has already covered the footprints. "come on Peter shouts from beside you to the others. You both stop as you come across a giant frozen over pond and the huge castle on the other side.

The small figure of Edmund can be seen walking up to the big doors of the Palace. "Edmund!" Lucy shouts but is quickly silenced by the beaver "shhhhhh, she'll hear ya" Peter goes to run but Beaver grabs him. "no your playing in'o 'er 'ands, she wants the lot a ya" he says. "we can't just let him go" you say "he's are brother" Lucy says "he's the bait, she wants to stop the prophecy from coming true. To kill ya" you gasp slightly shocked you look at Peter as he turns to you. The great doors close and the small figure of Edmund begins to dissappear.

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1043

Hiiiiiiii,
So I think that my writing has got a bit worse but it will improve its just that I'm slightly worrying about school and stuff
Sorry
I made her one of the royals because I just think that in most stories your like a warrior or witch but idk if that's just the ones I read😅😅
Just incase anyone wanted to know (I mean they don't but😅)
I am trying to shift but every time I try I'm like Hmmmm do I go to the MCU or HPU or like narnia so yeah...
The picture at the top is rlly random as I just couldn't think of what to put there so let's just ignore that...
Anyway comment, vote
Oh thanks for nearly 200 views!
    ~😊Mabel😊