ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③
-----------------------------------
~_.𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔~_.

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe" Susan says coming out of the wardrobe. (Y/n) comes out from the back with Edmund and they are both shaking there heads.

"one game at a time Lu" I say "we don't all have your imagination." I look to my side and (y/n) is looking at Lucy as if she really wants to believe her but is finding it difficult. We all start walking away except (y/n). "but I wasn't imagining" Lucy shouts. We all turn to face her.

"that's enough Lucy." I feel bad for the look on Lu's face I really want to believe her but it's hard to believe that there's a magical world in a wardrobe. "I wouldn't lie about this." there is hurt through her every word. Then Edmund steps forward "well I believe you" maybe he's going to be nice for once? "you do"
"yeah of course, didn't I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard."
"oh would you just stop it," (y/n) says from behind Lucy. Edmund gives her a glare so chip in "you just have to make it all worse don't you." why can't he just be a good brother for once
"it was just a joke." he says stepping backwards.
"when are you going to learn to grow up" I saw I didn't really mean to say that but...
"shut up you think your dad but your not." Edmund says storming off I didn't really mean for that to happen either.

"well that was nicely handled." Susan states running after Edmund. I turn around to see (y/n) holding Lucy's hand and trying to confort her. "it really was there," Lucy says. (y/n) nods in agreement "Susan's right Lu, that's enough." (y/n) just gives me a look of anger and confusion.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"(y/n), do you believe me." she says turning to face me.
"of course Lu, what is there not to believe."
Lucy gives me a look of exitment. "would you like to come with me tonight." she looks at me happily. "of course," I say "how could I not."

"(y/n)" Lucy says shaking me awake

"(y/n)" Lucy says shaking me awake. "is it that time already." I say to Lucy groggily. "have you got warm clothes on" I say to Lucy. "yes." "Okay, I'm just going to get changed and we can go," I whisper to Lucy.
Once I'm changed and we have both got our boots on I light a candle
and we make our way through the halls.

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wordcount: 431
(sorry its a very short chapter but Its Christmas where I live and this has been waiting to be finished but...)

Hope you enjoy it its not the best but

Merry Christmas!

~Mabel