Stray letter Part 2 - Tomarry

⚠️Warnings:⚠️
~Tomarry
~Fluff

—————

As soon as the two landed, Harry shook himself from Tom's grip and he felt himself double over.

Tom walked over to the boy who was on the grass, he recognized the pale green hue that you could see on the boy's pale skin. It had evidently been one of his first time's apparating. Which he couldn't help but find amusing. Though his amusement couldn't surpass the concern for the boy, he had not been able to throw up, which was normal for one of your first times, especially since it was so unexpected. He evidently hadn't eaten in quite a while; 32 hours at least. The toast that he had ate not even a moment ago had already settled itself as deep as it could in his stomach, so much so that his body refused to allow him to throw up.

Tom, realizing that he wasn't going to stop gagging anytime soon knelt beside the boy and massaged his back, to try and calm whatever type of shock the younger boy had gone into. Soon Harry managed to cease the body's reaction and he was able to get up and walk.

Tom walked him into the quiet and strangely homely manor and called out for a house-elf called Missy. Missy left as quick as she came with orders to, ready a guest room for Harry. Tom led a drowsy Harry towards the room that Missy would have prepared, they traveled slowly so Harry could keep his footing. When they got there, Missy had the bedroom ready, and no sooner did Tom help him into the fresh bed that he fell asleep.

——

A couple of hours later Tom came back to check on Harry, who Missy had said was just starting to wake up. Tom briskly walked to Harry's room to make sure he didn't freak out or do something stupid. Apparently, he was known for doing stuff like that at school, which really wasn't all that surprising.

As Tom walked into the room that Harry was resting in, he watched as Harry only just work up. He had evidently tossed and turned throughout his sleep. Tom stood at the edge of the room near the door, so if Harry did freak out he would not be able to get out the door and possibly run into one of his followers that were patrolling the grounds. That would not have a very happy ending.

Harry slowly lifted his head off the pillow and opened his eyes. He couldn't really remember what had happened, he could, however, remember that Voldemort came into his muggle home in his younger self's form. That scared him, he was only used to seeing Voldemort as a red-eyed, snakelike monster.

As harry rubbed the sleep out of his eyes he realized that he was on a bed. Something that he was not accustomed to. He noticed a figure in the corner of the room, her eyesight was blurry and he couldn't see his glasses, that's when the stranger spoke up, "Your glasses are on the bedside table."

Harry didn't know what to say back so he just nodded his head in thanks, and reached for his round-framed spectacles. As Harry put on his glasses, the room came into view. It had cream painted walls with a pine skirting board and furniture, it was a simple yet elegant room with a double bed that he was currently sitting in, sat against the wall across from the door.

Speaking of the door, a man was leaning up against the wall beside it, and he had a very familiar jawline and wavey deep brown locks, with piercing red eyes. This was an all to, familiar face, Tom Riddle. Voldemort's human form.

Harry jumped out of bed hurriedly and reached for his wand, though he did not have it. Turning to Tom he asked accusingly, "Where's my wand?"

Tom took Harry's wand from his back pocket by the handle and flipped it around so that the dangerous end was facing himself. Harry walked up to the man and warily took his wand, throwing questioning gazes at the older man, to which the man answered his silent questions. "I wouldn't be a very good host if I kept your wand from you, would I?"

Harry ignored the question and decided to throw another of his own, "Well. Why did you give me my wand back? Are you expecting us to duel?"

Tom's eyebrows furrowed, and he contemplated his answer before saying anything. "No, I am not expecting us to duel. I merely want you to trust me."

"Trust you?" Harry answered back with an obvious sense of amusement. "You killed my parents, have tried to hunt me down and kill me ever since I started Hogwarts. How am I supposed to trust you?" 

Before Harry knew it, Tom was in front of him. They were so close that their breath mingled, Harry could feel the man's breath on his neck as he hissed out in the language of snakes. A shiver made its way down harry's spine as the words formed a sentence in his mind. "Because I wouldn't have taken you from those filthy muggles, because I wouldn't have given you your want back and because I like you in a way that should be illegal."

Harry felt a pair of soft lips on his, and before he could properly register what he was doing, he had wrapped his arms around Tom Riddle's neck and was kissing him back.

Tom had one of his hands holding the raven-haired boy's silky locks and the other holding his waist. They dragged themselves out of each other's mouths, gasping for breath. It took Harry a bit longer to recover and so, Tom had started kissing and sucking his way down the younger boy's neck. Harry was panting and groaning in lust, it was as if he didn't have control over his emotions nor actions. he couldn't stop himself from feeling this way. He didn't want to stop feeling this way. not now, not ever.

Even if that meant loving your parent's murderer, the murderer of thousands, the reason he was fighting this war in the beginning. He couldn't fight his emotions nor actions, but he didn't want to.

It just felt right. And Harry wasn't in the mood for being selfless.

~1066