"Take the pups somewhere safe, and your mate. There are rogues around, probably after your mate." Yuta heard the small whine come from Sicheng's mouth, but nodded as he was handed his younger brother.

"Scary Bubba.." Jaemin sniffled as he cuddled close to his brother.

"Shh. I know." Yuta grabbed his omega's hand with his free one and started back toward the dining hall. He would need his mother and uncles help trying to track all the children down.

~~~~~

The moon was shining brightly over the pack grounds and the cold winter air blew around the wolves. The wolves were standing next to their mates, while the hunters stood around the families. It had been a very long time since the Shadow pack declared a mandatory meeting.

Jaehyun was fuming as he watched his mate walk with Haechan guiding him. He noticed the dark aroma surrounding Lucas who was standing, not moving a muscle. His fist tightening, then untightening.

Jungkook then walked up to the front of the members of the pack, the omegas and betas bowing or nodding as Jaehyun followed him. "Glad everyone could attend on such a beautiful night."

Jaehyun looked around at each of the wolves standing, trying to piece everything together. Some of the omegas shook in the cold, while a few alphas tried to comfort them. "We have some issues that need to be addressed. These issues are of very high importance."

Jaehyun eyed Lucas who continued to stand still, now one of his hands placed in Haechan's cold one. "I like to think of our pack as somewhat of a family. But I think some of us do not think the same." Jaehyun looked at the eyes of a few wolves who looked around at others.

"To make a long story short, one of my own blood was harmed by another wolf today. Bloody and bruised." Haechan whimpered at the thought of his baby bloody. Lucas gripped tighter on his hand.

"You see. Since I believe that everyone in our pack should act as a family, this will not be tolerated. And since I know of who it was, this family will be a demonstration on how we deal with issues like this in our pack."

Mumbling broke out around the pack members. Families trying to figure out who this could be that the Alpha was talking about. "Now. If my son could do the honors."

Yuta held Chenle's small hand as he walked him towards his mom and dad. Lucas picked him up and held him close. Some gasps were heard as the view of Chenle's bloody injuries were now in sight. Chenle hid his face in Lucas's neck. He was shaking.

One of the pack members that gasped as well, was not gasping at the horror of the injuries. Jisung's mom gasped as she found out whose son it was. Chenle was part of the pack leader's bloodline.

Lucas scanned the crowd as his eyes landed on the ones that just stared at him. Lucas furrowed his eyebrows. A low growl sounded in his throat. "Chenle baby...describe to me one of Jisung's scary parents..."

"Short brown hair...scary black eyes...mean smile...evil."

Lucas looked back up to see the woman was gone. Lucas shifted his eyes to see the woman leaving behind a few other wolves. "That's her."

Jaehyun turned to face Lucas, "Don't let anyone leave."

Jisung's mom started to walk quicker to find a way out, but a wolf stopped her. "Not so fast Beta. You will miss out on all of the fun." Yoongi chuckled as the woman turned around to meet the pack leader's eyes. One of them bright red and the other one black. "Would your son's name happen to be Jisung?"

The beta wolf scoffed, "I don't have a son." Lucas snarled, causing Chenle to whimper. "Scary Daddy..."

Haechan grabbed a hold of Chenle, while Lucas advanced forward. "Shut that fucking mutt up and kill her already!" Lucas went to advance on the Beta woman, but Jungkook grabbed him tightly. "We aren't certain this is the correct wolf yet." Jungkook whispered to Lucas, so the Beta wouldn't know.

"Hurry up. I don't know how long I can hold my wolf off for." Lucas backed up, taking a few deep breaths. Mingyu placed a hand on his stepbrother's shoulder.

"Fine. Then you don't mind that a few of my hunters did house searches." Jaehyun called for Jimin and Yuta. The two wolves guided a smaller wolf in between the two of them. The wolf was struggling to walk.

The Beta woman became nervous, quickly looking around at anything but the wolf being carried. "Does this boy look familiar?"

Jisung was in a terrible condition. His face was thinner and his body was bruised in almost every spot noticeable. He was clearly weak and could barely stand.

"Jisung!"  Chenle squeezed his way out of his mom's hold running towards the boy, who smiled at the omega. Jisung was too weak to sign back to the boy, but held out his arms to hold him.

"I missed you Sungie. I missed you!" Chenle cried as Jisung just scented the omega. He missed him more than anything. Lucas's eyes darkened, "Jisung. Who is this lady to you?"

Jisung turned to face Lucas and then his mother. "She is the bitch that gave birth to me. But she could never be my mom."

Jisung's mother tried to make another run for it, but was suddenly grabbed by the throat by Jaehyun.

"Not getting away so easy. You will learn how our pack deals with vermin like you."