I stood outside his door, taking a deep breath before I knocked. My mind kept questioning why he had called me over. There was only one way to find out. I knocked on the brown wooden door. He opened the door and didn't even look at me. His eyes were facing the floor, as if he was trying to avoid me. I entered nervousley as my hands started shaking.  For a minute there was nothing but silence, Rahul stood by the door, not uttering a word, still looking at the floor. It looked as if he was about to start crying so I spoke to break the tension.

    "Well? Will you tell me what the hell is going on or are you just going to stand there all day?" I asked curiousley. He finally looked up at me and still without saying a word walked up to the couch and sat down. I walked after him and joined him on the soft green couch. He was about to speak but the words weren't coming out of his mouth. Clearly something was wrong. He was trembling and his leg was shaking. All of a sudden I held his hand to stop him from trembling and asked him "Are you ok? Why are you trembling? Rahul what is going on?" He let go of my hand and got up with a blast, then, he spoke.

    "I came to visit you to your dorm today, I wanted to check how you were doing after David, but turns out some of my unanswered questions about you stood right outside your door." I looked at him with a puzzled face. What was he trying to say? When did he ever visit me? What?

    "Rahul, what are you talking about? I'm confused-" 

    "Oh come on, I heard everything Priya, every word you said, about me, about Michaela, how you knew her drug addiction, how you call her voldemort " He paused before he looked right at me and continued "How you  have feellings for me" My face turned red as I filled myself with embarrasment. He overheard me and Sydney talking, he heard everything. I mentally slapped myself for talking so much and stood there paralized, looking at the carpeted floor in his apartment. I couldn't face this right now, I wasn't  ready. My stomach started pulling and my head starting spinning. I wanted to run, run as fast I could, nevertheless, I was in the situation now, and wether I liked it or not, I had to face it. I stood up and was just about to open my mouth when he interrupted me again. "Why? Why didn't you tell me? Is this why you stopped contacting me after you left? Answer me." 

   "Yes, ok. I couldn't take it anymore, you and I were impossible back then, and now when we had the chance you chose her over me. So yes I am  very badly hurt. Hurt by none other thatn you Mr Bhatia. I did all of that for you. I wanted to be with you, but I also wanted you to be happy. I chose your happiness over mine." Water started escaping my eyes as I spoke. I wiped them off quickly and headed towards the door, but he stopped me.

    "Oh no, this fight isn't over yet Priya Gupta. You lied to me. I get that you did it for my happiness, but don't try to pin this on me. I asked for your help, I didn't beg for it. You got yourself into this mess. If you wanted me then you should have told me a lont time ago. Hiding it was not the solution, you got yourself into this problem. Don't think about blaming me or Michaela on this." I couldn't believe those words were being said to me. Despite everything I did for him he wasn't ready to accept his mistake, and he was still supporting the devil. I was angry and emotional. Words couldn't describe my emotions, I wanted to punch him so hard and at the same time cry in a corner for the rest of my life. I had been humiliated and unappreciated. I had it. He wanted to fight, he got a fight. 

    "I can't believe this, after everything I did  for you wether you got me into this or I did, you still support her. Over your best friend. I might have gotten myself into this but I did it anyways. You got the girl because of me, without me you wouldn't have got her. And your blaming me? You should be thanking me" I yelled. He started laughing as he walked back and front. 

    "Thank you, for what? I could have got her without your help, I didn't need you. I liked Michela since the beggining and I am always going to like her. She is the one. Your not. You were my best friend Priya, but you stopped being it the day you stopped contacting me. Why? Because you had feelings for me. God, you and your stupid feelings." The anger inside me started pulling out like a wild hungry bear. He was crossing the line. Things were getting intense.

    "Wow, it's amazing that you don't see what she has turned you into. A big fat selfish little monster. You know what? I regret it, having feelings for you is the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone, god I just hope you have a sad and pathetic little life with your pathetic little drugged bitch. Oh and your right, your not my best friend. Sydney is. You could never be anybody's best friend, you don't even know the meaning of it." I was about to exit the door, when he held me and  pushed me against the wall. He was so close to me I could smell his mint breath and his axe diodrent. He held me against the wall staring at me with his dark coffee brown eyes. He wanted to speak but was muted. I wanted to kiss him, there and then, but he was just another jerk. I pushed him away and was about to exit the door.

    "Don't ever contact me in your life again." He said with water at the front of his eye lids.

    "I did it once, I can do it again." Those were my last words to him as I shut the door behind me with a thump. I couldn't help but cry. Cry as much as I could walking down the stairs. He didn't just put a whole through my heart, he killed it. He was not the guy I knew. He had turned into a monster. She had turned him into a monster. I never wanted to see him again. Ever. Never. 

HEY GUYS, SO THIS IS MY LAST CHAPTER FOR PART ONE. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND PART ONE!! AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN PART TWO?? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING LOVLIESS!! XO