•♡school party

Kirishima POV

———————me and my boyfriend bakugou had a quite private relationship, we had been dating for awhile but hadn't told anyone really about it.

there was a school party tonight, i wasn't so sure about it but i wanted to go with bakugou as it was going to be fancy and stuff.

i walked over to his dorm before knocking on the door and waiting for his reply, i heard someone yell "who is it" and walk over to the door.

i walked back a bit so i wasn't that close to the door before he opened it revealing him in some comfy clothes you would probably wear around the house.

"there's a school party tonight, wanna come with me?"
i said to him calmly.

he shook his head no before trying to close the door on me, "come on bakugou, don't be like that" i said to him putting my foot in between the door.

"fine i'll come, but i don't have anything to wear." he said to me.

"i got you something" i said in reply smiling.

time skip

i had changed into my suit and waited on bakugou to come out in his one, i was on my phone scrolling through stuff when i heard a door open and close.

i looked up to meet eyes with bakugou, he had changed into the suit i gave him and he looked really good in it.

"it's suits you." i said winking at him.

i walked over to him kissing him on the cheek before taking him with me to where the party was going to be at. the suit he had on was black and in the middle it was red.

my suit was black with orange in the middle, i gave him red to mark as me and i had orange to mark as him.

time skip to when they got there

i walked into the decorated room with my arm around bakugous waist, he was looking down to the floor.

i slowly let go off his waist resulting in him looking up from the floor to look up at me, i just continued walking over to where i saw mina, denki and sero.

"what was that i saw there kiri?" mina said to me as i got there beside them.

"nothing" i quickly said back.

bakugou just looked at us all before leaning onto the wall and closing his eyes.

denki came over closer to me and mina making bakugou not hear us as well with denki "yeah bakugou doesn't let anyone touch him really, but yet you had your arm around his waist?" said denki looking at me.

i mean denki had a point, bakugou never really let anyone near him or touch him, so why would he just randomly allow me?

"there's nothing going on with us ok!!" i said to them both looking at them. sero just looked at me knowing the lies i was hiding.

i just walked over to bakugou whispering into his ear "they are getting suspicious about us." he looked up to me saying "ok? how about we reveal about our relationship tonight? it would be pretty iconic."

i smiled in reply nodding my head agreeing with what he said to me.

time skip

later on there was a iconic song i really liked, i believe it was called sway?

i whispered to bakugou if this could be a song we would dance to.

he silently nodded in reply to me with his normal straight face at me.

"i'm nervous" bakugou said looking over to me "wow the infamous bakugou is nervous?" i said looking into his eyes.

"we should probably start dancing now, i mean a lot of people are already dancing so why can't we?" i said to him trying to encourage him.

he looked up at me before i took his waist in my hands, he looked flustered as he quickly applied his hands to my shoulders.

many people of course did notice, mainly including
midoriya, mina, sero and denki. i didn't care if they noticed, this was over-all how i wanted to reveal it to them anyway.

the music played as we slowly glided across the floor in the crowd of people dancing with each other to the song that was currently playing.

it was quite a site to see, bakugou the boy who never let anyone touch him basically was dancing with the one and only eijirou kirishima his best friend and boyfriend, also know as me!!

i heard mina's phone snap a couple photos but i didn't really care about that in the moment, bakugou was my main thing in concentration right now and keeping with the beat of the song.

the song was slowly ending as some more people noticed me and bakugou having our moment, i felt so magical and powerful at the moment, it was as if we were the main characters.

the song came to a end as we both finished our dancing with each other, bakugou let go of my shoulders but i never let go off his waist keeping him in position.
i slowly leaned over to him pulling him over to me kissing him on the lips.

i slowly stood back taking my hands off of his hips and seeing his beautiful flustered face again, he was so beautiful and i was really having a moment with him until i saw mina of course running over to us.

"sooooo?" she said looking at us both.

"what?" i said smiling.

i looked over behind her to see a couple people confused on what they just witnessed, i was smiling as if nothing happened while bakugou leaned into my back hiding his face.

"some times you guys really do confuse us" said denki as he walked over looking at us with sero following behind him.

"what do you mean" i said again as if nothing had just happened smiling at them.

i leaned back taking bakugou's face in my palms making him more comfortable while looking at them.

they were still clearly confused but i didn't really care, the night was over and i walked back to my dorm holding bakugou's hand before getting ready for bed and having bakugou hug into my chest.

1050 words