❝Chapter 7❞

Y/N's POV~

I woke up because of alarm clock. Mom and Dad already left and of course I wished them goodbye and a safe journey. Ugh now, what to do? Can't I just jump out of the window? But what can I do? I got up and did my morning routine.

I went downstairs and I just wanted to run but...I saw yeontan at the front door so how can someone ignore that cute creature. So I started playing with him until...

???: yeontan come here.

I looked up and saw Taehyung, oh why does he have to ruin my moment? And of course, yeontan went to his owner.

Y/N: bye tannie~

I said and opened the front door and was about to put a step out of the house but Taehyung grabbed my hand harshly, my eyes got wide as I looked at him.

Taehyung: you are not going alone, not now.

He said coldly and took my hand and started dragging me towards the dining room.

Taehyung: sit down, you are not going until Jin hyung allows you.

Y/N: okay, I guess.

I said as I nodded my head and after some time others started coming and sat down in their seats and I all wished them good morning as they wished me back. And we all started eating. I just finished eating in 10 minutes. I got up to leave but again someone stopped me.

Jungkook: you are not going alone you are going with us.

Y/N: WHAT?! NO! I don't want your fangirls to kill me, no I want to go alone.

Jungkook: I am not asking you.

Y/N: please let me go alone.

Jungkook: no!

Y/N: please?

Jungkook: no, what did I tell you that night.

Yeah, he told me to obey everyone as they are older than me. But I don't think I should obey them even if they are wrong I had reason so...

Y/N: but please let me go alone.

Jungkook: ask to Jin hyung.

I turned towards him and looked at him with big puppy eyes.

Y/N: please let me go alone.

Jin: No.

Y/N: please, please I will listen to you all the time, please let me go.

Jin: No, I said.

Y/N: please please please, please–

Jin: fine but take one of us with you.

I thought for a while before nodding. I thought this is better than going with seven of them. So I agreed.

Jin: so who will you take with you??

Y/N: Jungkook.

Jungkook: what did I tell you to call me?

Y/N: but we are of the same age.

Jungkook: how many times should I tell you that you are 4 months younger than me.

He said in a mad tone as I groan and let out a sigh in defeat.

Y/N: fine, let's go oppa, or that grey hair b*tch will kill us.

Jungkook: yeah true, let's go. Hurry up!