I took my keys and we both went to my bike and I saw time on my wristwatch before putting the bag on my shoulder.

Y/N: HOLY SH*T!! WE ARE LATE!!

Jungkook: oh god, she will kill us, let's go.

He said as I and him sat on the bike as started driving at full speed. When we reach school there were not many people but as much as there were those girls glared at me.

I glared back and we went to our classroom. We entered the classroom and saw grey hair b*tch already inside. She noticed us and started yelling at us.

Grey hair b*tch(GHB): YOU TWO ARE LATE, DETENTION!

Y/N: why does she have to shout every time?

I whispered to jungkook. I said scoffing lowly.

JungkooK: yeah, I know right. She is annoying.

He whispered back, agreeing with me.

GHB: ARE YOU TO EVEN LISTENING TO ME?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO! I WILL INCREASE YOUR DETENTION TIME. NOW GO TO YOUR SEAT!

Without even giving her a reply we both went to our seats, as everyone was already seated we both sat together and my friends felt pity for me and all the attention of girls was on me. Which I hate the most.

Then again someone entered the classroom but this time that grey hair b*tch didn't shout. Why? Is she someone special?

Y/N: ju-oppa why didn't she shout at that girl??

Jungkook: Because she is her daughter.

Y/N: that b*tch, she is discriminating between her daughter and other students. If I would be principal, I would have fired her. But I am not.

I said sadly and started to cuss at her and Jungkook just chuckled at me. Then we both started using our phones while talking about random things not caring if that grey hair b*tch say something to us.

TIME SKIP~
HOME~~
Y/N's POV~~

I was hella nervous because um.... well you will know when I will tell Seokjin. First, I need to Change I took shower and changed into comfortable clothes.

I searched for him everywhere but I couldn't find him. I don't know where he is I need to tell him. Then I went to the kitchen and saw a maid so I asked her where would he be?

Y/N: um excuse me, can you tell me where is Seokjin?

Maid: Miss. Y/N, he and the hyung line are in the meeting room.

Y/N: ok, can you tell me where is meeting room?

Maid: yes, please follow me.

She said and smiled I smiled back and started walking behind her. After soo long a time, we finally reached the meeting room. She knock and we heard 'come in' so I hesitantly opened the door and peek inside. Wow!! Beautiful. I saw Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon.

 I saw Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon