10

~Don't cry too much. Turn heartbreak into kindness. Search for healing words and plant them into your wounds. One day, you will have a garden of love~
.
.
.
.
.

 One day, you will have a garden of love~

.
.
.
.
.

That night Seonghwa finally finished packing the clothes and things he needed.

He walked out of his room and into the kitchen to get water.

He walked back upstairs and back to his room until he saw Mingi just came out of Yunho's room.

"is he asleep?"

"Hwa, I think you need to talk to him about the flight to France."

Mingi said, Seonghwa just realized he would leave Yunho.

The poor boy had never left his side since they were in middle school.

In hurry Seonghwa enters the room to meet a puppy like the boy softly sniffs and hugs his stuffed puppy.

Seonghwa sat beside Yunho and stroked his hair.

"Yunho ah, so you know about that?"

"and you didn't even tell me! You acted like you didn't even hesitate to leave me!"

Yunho whined and cried silently.

"Yunho ah, why are you crying because of such a small thing? I'm away for a few days, not forever!"

Yunho knew he was acting childish but he couldn't feel seonghwa away from him or he would be panic. Like mother and child, inseparable.

"I don't want you to leave! If something happens to you there, who can help you! Or something bad happens to me who can help me ?!"

Yunho whined seonghwa just laughed at the poor puppy and lay beside him and hugged him.

"Aww my little puppy is worried I won't come back to him?"

Seonghwa asked and Yunho nodded in embarrassment.

"But mingi is here for you right, he is more important to you? He's your boyfriend, I'm just an old man you are friend with"

Yunho's head lifted and looked at him in disbelief. He really looks like a puppy who has accidentally turned into a boy.

"No, you are not an old man you are like my mother! You are the one who picked up me and woo and gave us a house! If you weren't there, woo and I would probably starve at the street! You are more than a friend and I owe you my life!"
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback to 10 years ago

Seonghwa is 15 years old and Yunho is 14 years old and they know each other at school where Seonghwa once helped Yunho who passed out behind the school after being bullied. After that Seonghwa began to protect Yunho from being bullied.