"Ouchh don't do that" she said slapping my shoulder her lips pouted there was an annoyed expression plastered on her face..

"Your cheeks are so chubby I want to eat it" I said and her eyes widened and she placed her palm on her mouth making an 'haww' expression..my cutieee

"Aap thik hai na anurag? What happen to you today? Fever to nahi hai na?" She asked placing the back of her palm in my forhead as If checking my temperature..

(Are you fine, Anurag?) (You don't have any fever right?)

"I perfectly fine minnie it's just that I found my wife cute and I just want to gobble her up" I said as I chuckled..

She giggled hearing me then encircled her hands around my neck pulling me close to her "I can be hot too" she whispered her lips touched my ear creating havoc in my senses..

"You okay baby? You are being very bold today" and the boldness was gone.. she lowered her eyes as the red hue crept on her baby soft cheeks..

I was about to kiss her but stopped hearing a loud bang on the door..it must be manik only he has the audacity to bang.. why Baby Malhotra why?

"Kaun hoga?" She whispered..

(Who must be there?)

"Tumhara devar aur mera judwaa bhai" I get off from the bed groaning..

(Your brother-in-law and my twin brother)

She giggled seeing my expression while I glared at her and opened the door and as expected mera chota bhai was here the Unexpected Malhotra..

"Bhai listen I will going to kill that Aryaman I am so angry" he pounced on me making me stumbled..

"Manik why can't you just leave me alone for sometime" I said through my gritted teeth..

Just then his eyes fell on mannat "ooppss sorry I didn't want to disturb you both"

"But you did you disturb me you disturb us why can't you just go and practice manik you have concert tonight" I shouted getting angry..

"You just can't talk to me like that okay? I am hurt" why he was so dramatic ughh

"Baby Malhotra what you want?" I asked calmly..

"I want you" he blurted out making my eyes widened while mannat gasped.

"What the fuck you are speaking manik" I asked shouting

"I mean I want your help I need your help Oldie Malhotra" he said and I made a bored face..

"Say I am listening" I said sitting on the couch..

"I want to kill aryaman" he said casually..

"Wait what?" It was mannat

"Sorry bhabhi I know he is your cousin but ughh he is so chipku he is sticking to nandini very much" manik answered to her while my lips curved into smirked..

"So what? If she is sticking to nandini? What is your problem in this matter? Nandini teri behe---" he cut me off shouting..

"Don't you dare to use that word Oldie Malhotra warna maine tera katal kardena hai yahin pe" mannat palmed her ears because of his shout..

(Otherwise I will kill you)

"I am feeling jealous I am not liking the way she was talking to him.. and you know bhai she was so comfortable with her and I hated that she never talk sweetly with me.. all girls dieing to get my attention but The Nandini Murthy is ignoring me" awweee my Baby Malhotra and his cute rants..

"You can get any girl easily manik why you want nandini?" Mannat asked with raised eyebrow..

"I don't know and I don't want any serious relationship like you both have I just want to be with her friend I want to talk to her laugh with her but she is a hard nut to crack" manik answered and sat on the couch beside me..

I stared at his voice his annoyed expression and ofcourse that red nose yeahh because he was angry..

"Bhai help me na" and he hugged me tightly ughh clingy Malhotra..

"Stop being so clingy Malhotra" I said and he broke the hug making a bad face..

"Leave it" he muttered and turned towards mannat who was sitting on the bed he bent on his knees infront of her and held her hand "Bhabhi listen I want to be friend with nandini or more than friends ughh I am confuse anyways I need your help because my Oldie Malhotra is not helping me" he said softly to her

To be continued..
___________________________

Okay how's the update? I loved it and I know it was short 😪

Rate the Update 1-10

Baby Malhotra ugh why so cute? 😭❤️

Okay are you all excited for the next update?