Chapter 2: Life Sucks...?

*Jacob's POV*

    "Hey, loser!" I rolled my eyes. It's Jeff. He is what you would call the school bully. Just walk away, Jake... I begin walking away at a quicker pace but I felt my hair being grabbed. "Ow!" I screech in pain. Jeff and his lackies laugh at me as they drag me by my hair to the bathroon.

    "We owe you a swirly for being such a smart ass earlier." Before I even have time to react my head is being shoved into the toilet water face first. Can't... breathe... I start to choke on the dirtied water trying to gasp for oxygen.

    It was only for a minute or so but it felt like an eternity before they took my head out and slammed me against the stall door and kicked me. They left  Ugh.... Tears start to well up in my eyes. I HATE HIM. I start to run away. I am skipping the rest of school. I just cannot take it anymore! Life su- Ouch! I fall right on my butt. When I look up I see a very tall handsome guy, "O-oh I-I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" I ignored his hand to help me up and tried to hide my tears as I ran past him.

*Luke's POV*

    I blinked after the guy who ran into me. Was he... crying? He was cute, too. I wonder what happened. Just another person who passes me by, I guess. I walked into class and apologized for coming to school late. I sat down and looked out the window unaware of the future that awaits me.