Im Breaking Apart

"I FUCKING HATE YOU KARL! I HATE YOU I HATE I HATE YOU!" Sapnap yelled through sobs before hanging up. He tried wiping his tears but they just kept coming. His heart being torn apart after hearing Karl had cheated on him. How could he do this? Not even a full 24 hours had passed since they were laying in bed together and Karl telling him how much he loved him. Last night at around 1 am, a photo was posted on Twitter of Karl kissing Quackity and Sapnap had the pleasure of waking up to it.

He felt his whole world crashing down as he heard several text messages come from his phone and several calls. He instinctively answered one because of how tired he was of hearing it ring but to his surprise it was actually Dream on the other line. His broken cries could be heard as they began to talk.

"Sapnap.... are you ok?

"I- *hiccup* I'm fi....ne..... *hiccup*"

"Sapnap please. I'm coming over."

"No! I'm fine. I'm fucking fine."

"I just want to make sure you're ok."

"I know I'm sorry... please just come quickly I guess."

"I'm already on the road I'll be there in a little bit."

"Thank yo-u...."

"I lo- Bye sap."

"Bye."

Dream could feel his heart ping at the broken mad sobs. Oh how he wished that boy could just say 'I love you' to him, because he would never hurt him like that. The ping was hurtful, just so filled with hurt. He knew those words three words he craved could be nothing more than platonic feelings of ever said. And that thought mad him sick to his stomach.

His thoughts continued as he entered Sapnap's apartment, roaming through the dark halls all the way to Sapnap's room. He entered to see his friends knees up to his chest and head laying on his knees.
His eyes face tear stained as he looked up to meet his eyes. "Hey...." Dream smiled softly trying to comfort him with a simple look. "Hi." Dream smiled back, his friend walking over to him, wrapping his arms around him. Then the small cries began again
~
~
~
~
"Hey there's no reason to cry anymore. He's stupid and we both know it. You can't cry over stupid people." Sapnap's shoulders were slouched, with his head to Dream's chest. Small sniffles echoed through the silent room, while his hair was softly played with. "I-I know..... it just hurts. Literally the morning before he was telling me how much he l-l....." Sapnap held back a sob, putting on a smile to help ease the pain. ".......loved me..." Dream's eyes threatened to drop tears, but he couldn't just cry in front of a friend that was already hurting. "I know. I can only imagine how hurt you are." The truth was Dream didn't have to imagine he already felt it. In a way when Sapnap first got with Karl he felt like he was getting cheated on. With everyone Sapnap dated he felt that way actually, yet he was there every new relationship and heartbreak.

Sapnap let out a small laugh, making Dream quickly look down at him. "It's funny how I always get into these messy relationships. I g-guess I'm just bad at choosing people." Dream left out a small wheeze to ease the atmosphere. "Yeah you definitely are." Sapnap quickly slapped his blonde's friend arm. "Fuck you man. You were supposed to say something comforting." Sapnap looked up at Dream before they both went into a laughing fit. It lasted for a little bit making everything feel better than is actually was.

"Better now?" The tall blond asked as shook the shorter brunettes shoulders. "Yeah yeah. I'm better now." Dream chuckled. It was amazing how he was so in love with this boy and yet was able to only show his platonic feelings. Of course sometimes he would slip and say something a little too friendly, but Sapnap would just pass them off as jokes. Because after all they were just friends.

But god how Dream wished he would pick up the hints that were hitting him right in the face. Every time he slipped you could hear that he obviously wasn't joking, but what can you do. The only one that seemed to notice the difference in his voice was. George. Not too long after Dream figured out he had feelings for Sapnap, George immediately caught on by the way he acted at times, and confronted him in private. George told Dream that he wouldn't medal in his love life, and that was refreshing to hear, because he meddles in everything.

But now Sapnap was left with these feelings that were eating at his heart.

Thank you for reading
Stay cool ~ author 💜✨✌️