Chapter Two: Lovers

~Itachi's p.o.v~
I've kissed Sasuke on the lips deeply and passionately. He kissed me back slowly and we continued to kiss for a bit of time then I broke the kiss after awhile. "Itachi I've loved you like this for a good long time now, please don't make us separate now I need to be with you" he said to me and I smiled at him. "I would never leave you as long as I'm still alive because we're supposed to be a good family and a happy one at that" I've told him and he was happy as a wolf howling at the moon. He seemed happy, more happy then he ever was before. I've never seen him like this in a good long while, this is what I miss seeing from him. His smile, his personality, his body and more just makes me break down in some type of way. "Itachi?" he said at first and I've looked at him. "yes Sasuke?" I've replied to him and looks at him. He seemed to be worried about something that I was unaware of and I've started to be concerned about him. "I know you've said that you loved me but how much do you really love me?" he asked and my eyes widened at that question. "I love you so much all the way to infinity and back, I care about you so much that I could be somewhere else with you" I've replied and I saw him blush a dark red color and I've smiled at seeing that. He looks so cute when he blushes like that.

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
I got embarrassed real easily when Itachi told me all of that I don't know what to say or even talk about to him. I've looked away more embarrassed than what I was. Then Itachi grabbed my chin with his hand and made me look at him and my whole face was a dark shade of red and he pulled me into a kiss and I was shocked at first then kisses back slowly at first. After awhile we broke the kiss so we could catch our breaths. Once it was Monday I went to college and goes into class and I sit at my spot in my and Naruto's desk and Naruto came to me and sat down. "So~" he said to me and I've looked at him. "So what?" I've said back to him since he was like a brother to me and we talk about almost everything and anything about what's going on. He possibly figured somethings up with me just like I feel like somethings up with him, I can read him better than he can read somethings up with me in life. "who's the boy~" he asked me and I've rolled my eyes when he asked "I'll leave that a surprise for you to find out and who's the boy for you?" I've said and he got reder than usual I've smiled since he was blushing more than I am at the moment. Naruto was about to say something but then Shisui walked in and walked past Naruto and he's face was all red and I've figured who it was, it was Shisui he liked my lovers best friend. "you like Shisui huh?" I've said and Naruto faces me "does he know, Shisui that is" I've asked and he shook his head no. "You got to tell him at some point I know from experience that's how I told my lover" I've said and he got more embarrassed about it "I-I'll tr-try" he said studdering about it and I've smiled "just take your time on telling him and tell him when your ready and once your ready to tell him tell him what's on your mind and heart" I've said and he nodded "thanks Sasuke" he said "no problem Naruto" I've said then Itachi the professor came in and he started to teach the class like usual. after an hour the bell rung and since this was the last class of the day I saw Naruto go to Shisui and I've smiled and I saw Shisui write his number onto Naruto's arm and they was walking to the exit and Naruto stopped at me "I can believe this Sasuke he said we could have coffee at 3 p.m. and he gave me his phone number!" He said and I've giggled "I could tell that your happy about all of this" I've said "because I am!" He said "you better go get ready for him" I've replied to him and he nodded then left. I was about to leave the classroom when I felt a hand grab my arm and I've looked to see who it was and it was Itachi. I've blushed and he smiled.

~Itachi's P.o.v~
I've smiled at Sasuke after he saw that I've grabbed his arm. "I-Itachi?..." he said to me "yes Sasuke?" I've replied to him and he blushed more and I've giggled "your blushing is so cute and adorable to see" I then said and he got more embarrassed than he was already. he leaned closer to me and he put his lips on mine and we've kissed for a couple minutes then the kiss was broken so we can get our breaths back to normal. "Sasuke you got to be more careful we're not in my home or somewhere private to do that" I've said to him and he said sorry about it and that he couldn't help it. "let's get going shall we Sasuke?" I've said and he nodded and we've walked out and left the school campus and went to my home my place. once we we're there we sat down on the couch and we talked for a long time, we laugh and had a good time and more. then I heard Sasuke's phone buzz and I've looked at him as he looked to see what it was and he saw that Naruto texted him <Sasuke he is at my door! what do I do I'm so nervous> I've heard Sasuke giggled at his phone. "what's so funny, my love" I've asked him and he looks at me. "You know your friend Shisui" he said "yes what about him?" I've asked him waiting for an answer.

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
"Well Naruto a brother figure of mine has a crush on him and he talked to Shisui after class before he left and gave Naruto his number and asked him out for coffee" I've said and he was shocked. "He texted me saying he is nervous because Shisui is at his door waiting on him and he doesn't know what to do" I've finished what I've said to Itachi and he was shocked at first but then sighed. "Tell Naruto to be himself, Shisui likes a boy that can be themself around him" Itachi said and I've nodded as I texted Naruto back. <Naruto be yourself he will like you better that away> I've waited for a reply from Naruto. <alright I'll try my all> He replied <that's my Naruto, now get out there to him and have a good time> I've responded to him then I turned my phone off and put it into my pocket. "What did he say?" Itachi asked "he said he'll do his best at being himself around Shisui" I've told Itachi and he nodded once he knew.

~to be continued~