Chapter 3

"Did you have any idea what you got yourself into, honey?" he said in a very sexy and husky voice. My knees shivered as I felt his warm breath in my ears. I'm not exactly sure if it's because I'm scared or... the sensation is new to me?

He slowly leaned down to reach my... lips. He kissed me very angrily. It was very harsh and wild. A kiss that I'm not used to but somehow, I was liking it. Jacob..

I pushed him with all the remaining energy I have. I touched my lips. Oh my God. I started sobbing. I cheated on Jacob.

No, this can't be happening! How can I face my boyfriend who's been very loving and kind to me?

I slapped him twice as I cried. He disrespected me over and over again.

"You stupid jerk! Why are you doing this? Are you having fun disrespecting women?!" Great! I was literally crying. My first day of supposed to be learning how to be independent became this miserable.

The idea of revenge slipped my mind already. I just wanted to go out of his room and tell Jacob everything. All I need was him to protect me. I will not be able to do it by myself.

I went out of his room and ran as fast as I could. He's a heartless person. He doesn't care about other people. I was loudly crying when I got inside my room. I was mad, not only to him but also to myself. No, I was mad at myself. How could I let him do that? I hate myself for being so weak. For not being able to defend myself. I hate the fact that I would always need Jacob to survive. I wiped my tears as I sat beside the bed. I heard my phone rang, it was Jacob. He's video calling me.

I composed myself a little bit, my eyes were a bit puffed but I hope he won't notice. I accepted his call.

And there he was, his 'just woke up face' smiling at me. How can I tell him what happened? How can I tell him I was kissed by some stranger? Kinabahan ako ng sobra. No, I can't hurt him. And for the first time, I can't show him I'm weak.

"Good morning, Rei." He said in a bed room voice. I missed him. Suddenly I wanted to be in his arms so bad. I feel like I was gonna burst into tears any time soon.

"Good morning, babe. How's your sleep?" I tried to act normal.

"Never been bad, I missed you. How's your flight? You look pale and hey, did you cry?" he started to sound worried. I froze for a second, he knows me very well. How could I hide things from him?

"I-I just had a severe jetlag. I wasn't able to sleep since I got here. Also, I think I caught a cold from the sudden change of weather."

I saw him leaned beside his headboard, worried. "Are you okay? What's your temperature? Did you bring your first aid kit that I gave you? There's medicines in there. Also, I packed you some herbal tea, drink it before sleeping. Have you eaten yet?" he asked simultaneously.

Guilt entered me. Now, I was lying to him. How worthy of a girlfriend am I?

"I'm fine Jacob. Really, don't be too worried. 'Di ba sabi mo, be independent? I am trying to be a strong independent woman here." I faked my smile.

"You know I can't resist you, babe. I wanted to take good care of you." Yeah, like he always do.

"I know but let's spare this week okay? I'll hang the phone now. I love you, Jacob."

He smiled at me, "I love you so much more, Rachelle."

I ended the call instantly as my tears began to fall again. I am so ashamed of myself! Nakatulog ako dahil sa kakaiyak. It was past 11pm when I woke up. Ugh, fucked up body clock.

Two days have passed since my encounter with that jerk. It's also the 2nd day of my business seminar. First day was fine, I was able to meet great people and was able to survive on my own – without Jacob.

Gusto ko lang matapos na 'tong limang araw na to. I badly want to go home and tell him everything that happened.

I am outside the hotel waiting for my uber. Kung nandito lang si Jacob, we could rent a car and he could drive me around. Here you go again, Rachelle stop depending on your boyfriend.

After almost an hour of waiting, may humintong black lambo sa harap ko. Someone rolled the window down and my eyes widened when I saw the asshole who stole a kiss from me.

"You've been waiting there for 1 hour, hop in I'll bring you to your destination."

At ang kapal ng mukha nyang mag-alok ng kagandahang loob matapos niya akong hindi irespeto!

"You know what? I don't talk to strangers and most especially accepts ride from them."

He removed his shades and went down from the driver's seat. Humarap siya sa akin and extended his hand.

"Well I'm Shawn. Shawn Gonzales. Now I'm not a stranger anymore, am I?"

Nanggigil ako sa pagmumukha niya, swear. Imbes na tanggapin ang kamay niya, tinapakan ko ang paa niya sabay mabilis na tumakbo palayo sa kaniya.

I heard him cursed because I made sure, heels ko ang tatama sa kuko niya sa paa. I didn't bother to look back kasi aaminin ko, I was also very scared. Hindi ko kilala 'tong tao na 'to. All I know is asshole siya.

I kept on running and when I saw na medyo malayo na ako from the hotel, umupo muna ako sa isang bench sa park. I think I will not make it to my 2nd day of training today. Thanks again to Mr. Asshole. Siguro mag-iikot nalang ako at mamamasyal.

When I finally caught my breath, naglakad na ako going to the nearest bus station when a group of I think 6 black crossed my way. I got a bit nervous pero hindi ko pinahalata.

"Hey got some plans tonight babe?" Shit, one tried to hold my shoulders pero natanggal ko agad.

"Are you Asian? I love Asian women, so soft and smooth."

"Get off me, I will shout here. Leave me alone."

They all laughed at me. "Yo mama won't hear you here. See? Nobody's around. If I were you, just go with us in peace, you'll have fun swear."

They tried to pull my arms and I was trying to resist. I was shouting at the top of my lungs already. Ano ba 'tong buhay na to, puro kamanyakan ang sumasalubong sakin!!

One of them pulled my coat and my shirt. Nasira iyon, showing my bra which I tried to cover.

"Please, please stop it. Please." I was crying like a scared baby. Jacob, please help me.

"Dumbasses, put your filthy hands away from her." Napatigil silang lahat when they heard someone talked. Binaba nila ako and they went to that person.

I felt bad for him, madadamay siya. They were 6 and I think he's only 1. Habang nakaupo sa kalsada, I was trying to check kung sino yung lalaking tumutulong sakin but it was so hard to see him because my eyes were full of tears.

Last thing I know, nagsitakbuhan na yung mga black for some reason and I was able to distinguish the man who helped me.

He gave me his coat to cover myself and he carried me to his car. After that I was in total blackout.