5••

Dee's POV

As soon as Mak told us that I just walked out. I don't approve of no shit like that. I mean she could get any nigga she want so why be a lesbian? But whatever. I just overreacted and had to get away before I told her how I really felt. I know I'll have to talk to her eventually because that's my hitter and I gotta accept her lifestyle. I decided to call her up..

Mak's POV

I was so afraid to tell my friends my secret. I was scared they would judge me and not want to be cool anymore. By the way Dee ran out I was proven right. I really didn't care what anyone thought it was my life but I didn't want to lose my friends. As I was getting ready for be I heard my phone vibrate, I just answered without looking at the ID. "Helllo "I sung into the phone. "Wassup tramp " Dee said. "Oh wassup " I said blankly. "About earlier,Im sorry for just walking out, but I needed time to think. I will still be here for you no matter what and love you the same" Dee said "Thanks chick,I'm glad I still have you as a friend, nothing will change" I said happily. After that we got off the phone and I felt better.

*Monday
Tahaira's POV

I woke up early today. I did my hygienes as usual. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on eye liner and some nude lip gloss. I put on a Bob Marley shirt,light cut up jeans and my white forces. I accessorized with gold jewelry. I made sure Nae got on the bus,then I called Carti to pick me up because I didn't feel like driving. He got here about 20 minutes later. We stopped to get breakfast then headed to school. We shared a passionate kiss then walked into the school. I walked into 1st block and sat next to my girls. After Mr.Benz had been talking for 30 minutes I fell asleep. "Ms.Watson please get your head up " I heard him say "ugh,damn" I mumbled "watch your mouth" he said I was about to go off but the bell rung. The rest of the day flew by,it was now time for 4th block. I was walking down the hall I saw a big huddle. When I got to the front I seen that it was Nae on top of some girl named Shay. The principal came and snatched them up.I sat at the office with her for about 45 minutes. Then Carti took us home early.