Chapter 3: Can I Be Hero?

Start from the beginning

The students stand in front of the number one hero proud of themselves. Happy that they're at where they are right now. Today was just one more stepping stone in them becoming a hero and saving people.

Y/N lagged behind them and eventually came out of the tunnel and revealed himself to everyone wearing his hero suit. He was nervous about what people would think about it, but he knew that didn't matter right now.

A/N: You look just like this except just imagine yourself within all of that

A/N: You look just like this except just imagine yourself within all of that. Minus Kaneki's Kagune and you're wearing gloves as well.

Y/N fixed his mask and joined his class. As he stood beside them, All Might said, "This is getting me all revved up!! You all look so cool!!"

Y/N felt slightly happy at All Might's statement. He looked around and saw what Momo's costume was. Thanks to his mask, it covered up his blush and no one saw. Momo felt that someone was staring at her, so she turned in Y/N's direction.

The boy immediately turns away as a result. "L/N?" She said while walking towards him. He slowly crept his head to the girl and responses "uh... yeah?"

"I like your costume," she told him.

"Oh, thanks. I, uh, like yours as well," he retorted.

"Thanks, I don't like how revealing it is, but it's needed for me to use my quirk effectively," she explained.

"Oh, I see."

"What is the purpose of your costume?" She inquired.

"Oh, well, you see, my quirk is Destruction. I have to stay covered up at all times. With the mask I'm wearing, can expose parts of my body," he told her before exposing his back.

Momo was taken off guard at how sudden the clothes on his back disappeared and reappeared. "How does that-" Momo said before getting cut off.

Y/N proceeds to explain how his suit works. "Thanks to the mask, I can control which parts of my clothes to disappear and to reappear with a simple thought. I have to get used to it first."

"Oh, I see," Momo responded.

"Alright!!" All Might shouted, gaining everyone's attention. "Now, it's time for combat training."

The Symbol of Peace goes onto explain why he's having the student perform his test.

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?"
"How much can we hurt the other team?"
"Do we need to worry about the losers being expelled?"
"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or skill?"
"Isn't this cape fabulous?"

"I WASN'T DONE TALKING!!!" All Might retorted.

The hero proceeds to pull out a script and reads it word for word. Once he's done explaining the set up for the test, he pulls out a box to draw tests for the test. The Symbol of Peace draws each team and Y/N is left by himself.