𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"yeahhh...about that," i dragged. "i'm not marrying anders whether you like it or not. i am in love with another. you don't need to support it. i don't care. you're not going to force me into a life i didn't ask for. i believe life is a gift and i don't intend on wasting it. especially not with some abusive jerkoff," i poured out, laughing at them after. father joined in with my laugh.

both mother and anders' mouths dropped open and they started cursing at me in swedish in a low tone. "you're going to him?!?! to be a whore to him!?!?!" anders semi-shouted and mother was just speechless.

"oh what're you gonna do? oh wait we're in public, you can't do anything," i said making father laugh. "anyways, i'd take being leo's whore any day over being your wife."

"delaney we've signed papers! you have no choice!" mother semi-shouted. i shrugged. "yes but i didn't sign them. i'm the bride. both the bride and groom have to sign in order for it to work."

"let's get outta here," father said holding my jacket out for me. "thank you father," i took my jacket and pushed in my chair.

"have fun at your business meeting!" i yelled back at them smiling, leaving them both fuming before we both walked outside and paparazzi went crazy.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DICAPRIO RESIDENCE ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

i ran into leo's arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, him lifting me off the floor. "i'm so proud of you," he whispered in my ear and put me down. "welcome home." we were surrounded by moving trucks and moving men carrying boxes into leo's house. we cupped each others' faces before kissing each other passionately and i laughed into the kiss as i felt leo's smile.

"leo?" i said pulling away. "hm?" he said moving his hands down to my waist. "i think i'm in love with you," i smile big. this response causes him to widen his eyes making me giggle.

"i'm in love with you too," he replies with a big smile on his face.

"i love you my dee," he said.

"i love you more," i said before we kissed and walked into the house together.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ A FEW HOURS LATER... ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

leo pushed me on the bed kissing me passionately and slowly moved down to my neck. he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it, tiny and quiet moans escaped my mouth.

he slowly removed all my clothes before removing his own.

and in a short span of time, the room was full of sweat and the sound of our moans creating sweet music as we made love.

the best experience of the both of our lives.

we were in love, and there's nothing better than having sex with the one you love most. it's the most genuine, best feeling.

we finished at about nine, going for about thirty minutes. maybe twenty.

after the experience, i smiled and leaned over his sleeping body.

i kissed his sweet-tasting lips before turning off the lights and whispering to myself.

"i love you leo."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE NEXT MORNING ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

the sun shined bright as sun rays reflected onto the floor through the tall windows. i sat up, the sun moving over to my eyes as i noticed i was still naked.. i sighed and put a hand over my face, shielding the brightness from my eyes.

i glanced over at leo who was still asleep. still naked too of course.

i smiled at his adorable little face. he looked so peaceful. i gently tickled his chest and he slowly fluttered open his eyes, squeezing them shut when the sun got in his face too.

"good morning sleepy," i said resting my head on his chest as i read the alarm clock. eleven o'clock.

"hi," he said in a raspy, sleepy voice. "are we still naked?" he asked and looked underneath the covers at ourselves. i chuckled. "guess so." he moved a hand to my hair and began stroking my long, red hair.

"your morning voice is sexy," i said breaking the silence a few moments later. he chuckles. "thanks dee," he said sarcastically. i looked up into his eyes and he leaned in to kiss me but my hand seperated our lips.

"yuck, go brush your teeth first," i said pushing his face away from mine. we both laughed and got up shortly after, putting our underwear back on.

"you're loud you know that?" he said putting a t-shirt on.

"well you've got a biggie..." i awkwardly replied and went to the bathroom to take a shower. he cracked up. "why thank you," he said pulling me into his arms as he stared at my eyes, trying to kiss me once again.

i pushed his face away once again. "uh-uh. brush your teeth first, remember?" i said laughing as i turned on the shower. he giggled and rolled his eyes grabbing his toothbrush.

AUTHOR'S CORNER!
kakegurui is so good omg.
also sorry for this short chapter! i wanted to update tee-hee.

PUBLISHED// 1/17/21
LAST EDITED// N/A