Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 9: Turning Point

Start from the beginning

"Kid, I don't care what you do with the space you're given to live in. It's not my place to judge, nor do I have the energy to." He replied, sitting on Izuku's bed.

Izuku shuffled nervously in front of the tired man, still not fully believing what he said considering Izuku's tastes are a bit.. strange, "Ah.. alright." He said, awkwardly tugging at one of his shortened curls, "What did you need to talk to me about?"

"I've seen the way your classmates have been treating you. If I was able to expel them, many of them would be gone by this point." Aizawa replied, tired frustration tinting his tone, "But, unfortunately, I can't because of Nezu."

"We have found a solution to this problem. One of the 1-B kids decided to switch to the support course, they realized hero work wasn't for them." He continued, "That leaves an empty space that needs to be filled, Nezu has decided to move you into 1-B, but you won't be moved until next week."

Izuku blinked in surprise, he was getting moved? Into 1-B? "I.." He was honestly speechless. Did Nezu wiretap the dorms or something? His principal was very weird, and definitely walked a fine line between criminal and hero, so he wouldn't put it past the chimera.

"You might want to start packing up your room. A week goes by fast and I assume you want to get into the 1-B dorms as soon as possible." Aizawa stood to leave, "Also, don't let anyone give you shit for expressing yourself. As long as you aren't hurting anyone do whatever makes you happy, Problem Child."

And with that, his teacher left. The soft click of his door setting into place sounded throughout the silent room.

《○°•●•°○》

Hell Vibes The Gay Bar

:CinnaBun
Guys!

FairyCircle:
*Gays

:CinnaBun
That's what I meant.
Anyway, not the point!

Copyrights™:
Then what is the point?

FusionDance: I think I know what this is about.

JurasicPark:
What'd you mean Awase?

MetalHead:
Ohhhh is it about that?

GhostWriter:
That's not cryptic at all

:CinnaBun
Ok, so
Aizawa just told me that I'm getting transferred to 1-B!!!

Misty:
Wait, not that I'm not happy about this, but why?

FairyCircle:
I'm curious too

FusionDance:
Well, that's probably because of me

:CinnaBun
Aizawa said someone was transferring to the support course
So that's you, Awase?

FusionDance:
Yepp

JurasicPark:
Wait a damn minute!
You're leaving us?!

MetalHead:
Yeah, he's been thinking about it for awhile now

FusionDance: Mhm

MindBrand:
Well, it sucks to see you go Awase, but I welcome our Lord and Savior Izuku the Sinnamon Roll with open arms

MetalHead:
Simp

Misty:
Simp

JumpScare:
S̴̘̫̍̇̍i̷͈̞̟͂̈͐ḿ̵̨̝̫͑̽̕p̴̡͕̝̟͂̊͝

FairyCircle:
☆~Simp~☆

JurasicPark:
Siiiiiimp!

:CinnaBun
Wha-?

CopyRights™:
Don't worry about it

MindBrand:
I'm not a simp

Misty:
Hitoshi, I want you to repeat that to yourself, but slowly this time.

MindBrand:
I'm. Not. A. S I M P.
I'm just happy Izuku gets to leave that hellscape he calls a class dormitory

:CinnaBun
Unfortunately, it's not an immediate transfer.
I still have one whole week of hell