𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Start from the beginning

I looked him back in his eyes, eye contact was something I loved, most bitches was scared to look a nigga in his eyes but not me.

He stared down at my lips then broke eye contact, licking his lips and rubbing his head. "Mayne, I'm hungry as shit, you tryna go down to that wing junt?"

I chuckled at his deep Memphis accent, "Wait, say man for me one time again."

"Stop playing with my accent' Majesty," He squeezed my foot. "Now, slide on yo' shoes so we can go to this junt."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, sliding on my crocs. Heading upstairs, I yelled and told Samia that we'll be right back. Isaac was already outside in the car, I made my way outside and in his car.

Isaac pulled out of the driveway, hitting a left. Stopping at a red light, he looked at me with a cheesy smile. "Ya' lil ass pretty as fuck, sittin' there lookin' cute and shit," He bit down on his bottom.

"Appreciate," I lowly smiled as he pulled into the Hoots wings parking complexion, it wasn't far from Samia's place. We walked in, holding hands, he made it mandatory that we did.

The black women greeted us and showed us to our table but I wanted a booth instead, she found us a empty booth and we sat there, Isaac sat across from me. I prefer a booth over a regular table any day.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" She politely smiled, pulling out her lil note pad.

"Ah lemonade a' do for me," Isaac said in response and so did I.

"You extra," Isaac chuckled, looking as I was looking down at the menu.

"You always bothering me," I rolled my eyes.

The lady came back with our drinks and gave us a few more minutes to figure out what we want.

"What you getting?" He asked rubbing his chin hairs while scanning the menu, the diamonds in his mouth glisten in the sun that was beaming through the window, damn near blind me.

"Just the hot wings, fries, salary with ranch and a strawberry milkshake." I smiled, sticking to what I usually gets.

"Shit," He dragged, scratching his head, looking unsure of what he's gonna get. "I think ima get the lemon pepper wings with some fries."

I faked gagged, "That's so nasty, Lontrell." I said as he ordered for the waitress to come back and take our order.

"Ok," She took her note pad out and the pen from behind her ear, "What can I get you guys?"

Isaac ran his hands together, "Lemme get them lemon pepper wings and some fries, and my fries, make sure you season them hoes up cause they don't be having no taste."

I lowly laughed to myself.

She wrote his order down before turning her attention to me, "And for you ma'am?"

"I want the hot wings along with salary, fries and a strawberry milkshake and I want my fries seasoned a little too,"

"Anything else?" She asked, we declined, she walked away.

"Lemon pepper wings is disgusting as hell," I gagged at the thought of all that seasoning on them, the season on them is strong as hell.

"What? You trippin' shorty," He came and sat beside me, making me scoot over. "We stay in Atlanta, that's all we eat down here is hot wings and lemon pepper but here come you, talm bout they nasty."

"Hush," I took a sip of my lemonade. "And why the hell is you sitting here? you suppose to be sitting in front of me." I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Girl hush and lemme try to love on you' leanin' on my shoulder anyway, ma," He playfully said as I pulled out my phone, scrolling through TikTok.

"Whatever," I playfully rolled my eyes as I smiled a little. "Look," I showed him my phone, it was a TikTok challenge people do on kids, throwing water on them. It's mandatory that I watch TikTok, it was an a addition.

He laughed a little, "If that was my lil sister she woulda' beat my ass."

"Aw, you got a little sister?" I smiled.

"Yeah, Ima take you to meet her."

"Nooo," I poked my bottom lip out while cuddling up with myself, it was getting kind of chilly in here. "She might not like me,"

He kissed his teeth and looked down at me, "My li sister ain't nun' but foe, when we happen, you ain't gone have no choice but to meet her and ma dukes,"

"You must be know for sure about us happening," I playfully rolled my eyes, pressing my lips together.

"We meant to be baby, we wasn't runnin' into each other for nun, love at first sight' lil shorty."

"I don't believe in that love at first sight shit besides, I ain't knew a nigga like you believe in that type of shit,"

"Nigga like me? ain't nun like that, ma. I fuck with yo' vibe, and you a rare lil shorty." He said before grabbing my cup of lemonade, taking a sip of it.

"Lontrelll," I dragged with my face turning into a frown while removing my head from his shoulder. "Your fat ass got yo' own."

"Ima get you another one, my shit gone," He laughed as I rolled my eyes at me, "Why you always calling me by my middle name?"

"Cause, you don't look like your name Isaac. You look like a baby sometimes with them lil legs and shit, you just look like one of them high school hood niggas." I laughed.

"Lontrell just fits you better,"I smiled and nudged his arm.