You sat down on your bed as you calmed your breathing down, before collapsing onto the bed and laughing to your self. You did feel bad but hisoka did the same thing to you, even if the bitch did enhance his feelings, to have those feelings in the first place hurt you.

You decided to make your self feel better and wear the cutest outfit you bought earlier. You put on a a black, leather, pleated skirt, accompanied with some black, Lacy, thigh-high socks (which were held up by leather thigh garters that were visible from beneath your skirt) and finally, a white tank top, with no bra underneath (to purposely grab hisoka's attention later on when eating dinner)

After getting changed, you slip by chrollo's room to say hi. He was lying on his bed reading a book, completely ignoring his door, which lay flat in the corridor, that hisoka must of broken down. "Whacha readin" you said playfully, as you smiled down at him lying on his back. "Oh hey, y/n" he said, putting his book down onto the bed, still open at the page he left off of. "You look beautiful" he smiled, as he sat up onto the edge of his bed and placed one hand on your waist, pulling you closer to him, causing you to blush slightly.

"Thank you" you giggled doing a little twirl jokingly. "The chef just came by, dinners ready and laid out in the dining room, the others should be there waiting for me, Let's head down" he said, standing up and guiding you out of his room, with his hand on your lower back just like before.

As you approach the table slowly you looked at hisoka, who was of course sat next to that bitch, layla. They were both laughing before they suddenly stopped to look at you and chrollo as you walked to your chairs together. Hisoka's eyes widened slightly as he gazed at you hungrily, completely checking you out in your new outfit and staring at the lace, which gripped your upper thighs. You rolled your eyes and sat down directly infront of layla. Her hair was cut very sloppily into a bobb (of course by your sword) making you suddenly burst out laughing at how dumb she looked. "Nice hair cut" you said, unable to control your laughter.

A couple of other members laughed too before layla interrupted "hisoka liked it" she said looking you dead in your eyes. Don't get mad, don't get mad, don't get mad. You kept repeating to your self, trying to stay calm. "Aw really! How cute!" You gushed sarcastically "in that case, the next time you suck his dick, make sure to let me know how my pussy tastes, bitch" you said gazing Intensely into her eyes, sitting back into your chair and folding your arms with a smug smile.

Everyone sat in silence, staring at you. You ignored it as you broke eye contact with layla and turned to talk to chrollo. This signified everyone's conversations to start again, breaking the awkward silence that hung in the air. You and chrollo laughed together, just talking about normal things to take your mind off of hisoka and layla. In the corner of your eye, you could see both of them glaring at you and you knew you laughing and talking to chrollo, unbothered about them, made them more mad.

"You look so good tonight, kitten" you heard hisoka say in a quiet, low voice. You turn to him expecting him to be looking back at you, but he was looking directly into layla's eyes. I thought he only called me that. You said to your self as you felt your eyes welling up slightly. No man has EVER made your heart drop like that and it hurt like a bitch.

"Thank you so much!" Layla practically shouted to get your attention, wrapping her arms around his neck as she glared at you whilst wresting her chin on his shoulder. "I can't wait for tonight" she half whispered yet still directly looking at you to make sure you heard her.

You had enough for this girl, she was prepared to embarrass her self infront of the whole troupe just to get a bit of attention from hisoka. You completely lost your appetite.

You stood up from the table, the sound of the chair legs as you pushed the chair from underneath you echoed through the now silent air. You weren't going to shout, you weren't going to hurt anyone, you just wanted to get away from them. This was unlike you, you could've killed her but you simply were too hurt and you just wanted to go to your room. Alone.

Everyone stared as you slammed your palms against the table in pure frustration. "That's enough. You can have him, your welcome for the sloppy seconds." You said in a slightly sarcastic tone, eyeing up Layla with a sadistic smile. Hisoka looked up at you, his eyes widened as he saw you look up with a dark piercing aura in your eyes, pin pointed on the two of them. He instantly leant away from Layla at your reaction. "Layla, please go get tested for an std, I'm worried for you bestie." You laughed slightly, earning a shocked gasp from her. "girl you need to control your self. People are trying to eat" you continued as you scoffed, walking away without looking back.

"It's not like tha~" he was interrupted by chrollo pushing his chest down so he could be seated once again in his chair. "Really, layla?? That was a low blow" Chrollo said shaking his head to show his disappointment, causing her to hang her head in shame. "And you" he said looking up at hisoka "I hope you know what you've done." He said sternly, giving him a look as sharp as daggers before u folding his arms and began eating his food....

AN— oo damn that chapter was tenseeeee. Genuinely excited to write the next chapter but if you want me to include anything or you have an idea, just leave a comment 🥸