Chapter 9

Warning: language, sexual situations, etc.

⚠️🍋This chapter is for mature readers!🍋⚠️

***

John literally dragged me into his bedroom, tugging on the leash until he lifted me up onto his bed. He then shut his door and locked it. Quickly, he let go of the leash and began taking off his coat with little planes on it.

⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️

"I can't wait to fuck you, babygirl." The Baptist murmured as he started removing his vest and blue button up next. "I'm gonna screw you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

That comment of his made me drenched as I continued to watch him undress, speechless. Once he was completely unclothed, I stared at his body; John's already hardened cock was huge and girthy... much bigger than I imagined.

"Like what you see, Rory?" John teased, a large smirk on his face knowing that I was enjoying this. "I know you do, darling. And now..." He stepped closer to me, a predator stalking his prey. "It's your turn, honey."

I gulped at the sight of his red, thick penis; it was definitely intimidating for sure.

"Don't be scared, I'll go easy on ya... only if you want me to." The Baptist chuckled as he hovered over me, his hands now chucking his flannel off of me. "You're so gorgeous." John complimented me as he started kissing and sucking on my neck, obviously leaving hickeys behind. His beard tickled my neck and I loved it.

"John..." I moaned, closing my eyes and tugging on his hair; at the moment, I was feeling an insane amount of pleasure.

His penis was poking my stomach, causing me to giggle.

"What?" John questioned, pulling away. He looked down and noticed why I was laughing. "Oh... Will you take care of that for me, sweetheart?"

I nodded, staring up into his ocean blue eyes.

"You drive me crazy." John admitted as he began to unbutton and unzip my jeans. Once I was completely undressed, his eyes scanned my body. "Do you want to do this, Rory?"

"Yes." I replied, a small smile on my face as I blushed in embarrassment; I looked down at my hands shyly.

He gripped my chin in his hand and made me look at him, "I'm going to show you how truly stunning you are." John then gently proceeded to lay me down on the bed on my back. "Now that's a good girl." His fingers slowly and tenderly made his way between my legs.

All I was experiencing was pure bliss as his skilled digits rubbed my slick insides. Soon, I came on his hand and he immediately raised it to his mouth, licking his fingers clean.

"You taste so fucking good." John groaned.

I was breathless and felt warm all over from my orgasm.

"Glad I could please you, baby." The Baptist smiled as his cock was covered in precum. He smashed his lips against mine as our tongues fought for dominance with him winning easily. John then pulled away and one thing led to another as he lined himself up with my entrance; in an instant, he rubbed his member up and down my slit and gradually slid inside me. He gave me some time to adjust and was slowly thrusting inside me. After the pain turned to pleasure, he sped up and began pounding into me. John grunted as his pace picked up. "Goddamn, you're so... tight."

I moaned his name in gratification. "John, John..." I gasped out as he continued to grind into me. Quickly, I dug my nails deeper into his back as his thrusts became irregular and harder. "Ah..."

John pulled out and came onto my chest, his seeds leaking down to my belly button. "Rory..." He then laid down beside me, out of breath. "That was the best sex I've had."

"Me too." I disclosed as I closed my eyes and leaned my head against his broad shoulder. "If my parents would see us now... I'd be fucking dead." I chuckled, my eyes still shut.

"If Nick knew what just went down, he'd hate my guts even more." The youngest Seed Brother laughed.

"What he doesn't know won't kill him, Johnny boy." I playfully pushed his chest. "I need to go clean up." I pecked his lips and limped into his bathroom, not without him smacking me on the ass first. I was sore as shit... But I loved it.

Once, I cleaned up, I got back in bed and snuggled against him. He had his arms wrapped around me as he kissed the top of my head. Not long after that, we fell asleep, cuddling each other. The both of us were more than content with our night together...

Hope y'all enjoyed this new chapter 😼
Thanks for reading and for all of the support!
Love you guys 🤍🥺
Stay safe out there 😷
-kittycatlukey :)