I continue to eat my breakfast but this time slowly, chewing each bite properly before swallowing slowly.

A few minutes later, I finally finished eating my breakfast and then quickly thanked momma for the delicious breakfast before running upstairs to get ready.

Once I was ready, I hugged my momma a quick Goodbye before getting into the car with my dad.

The school is only 15 minutes far from my house, so we reach there in record time.

I turn towards my dad to hug him Goodbye and slowly began to leave the car.

"See you later pumpkin, take care of yourself and don't forget that today your mom won't come to pick you up from school so go back home safely and lock all the doors and windows once you reach home. I'll try to come home as soon as possible, so you won't have to be alone for too long, okay?", Dad said before placing a small kiss on my forehead.

I sadly nodded in reply as I say a last Goodbye before my dad's car finally speeds away.

I was very sad and a bit angry when momma told me that she has to go to her aunt's place today, so she won't be home today.

Momma and I had a movie evening planned out for today but she cancelled it because of this emergency.

This is not the first time momma has cancelled our plans, but it still hurts no matter how many times she has done it before.

I had even asked dad to buy momma's favorite movie, so momma wouldn't get bored but, now I guess I have to watch the movie alone.

Entering the school gate I just couldn't express how excited I was to meet Dimples, Mr Jones and specially Dami again!

The first thing I'll do when I meet Dami today is apologize.

Yesterday, I think I went too over board when I left Dami all alone in the hallway and walked off angrily.

And the worst part was that It wasn't even he's fault, I just don't know what happened to me that time.

I couldn't even sleep properly at night thinking how sad Dami must have felt.

I felt something wet in my underwear, but I ignore because I don't have any time to spare to go to the restroom.

I was excused when I was late to class yesterday but today I will be surly given detention, which I definitely don't want.

Walking down the hallway, I see most of the students laughing at me.

I quickly look down at my outfit to check if there was something wrong with it, but I didn't see anything wrong with it.

I was wearing my favorite light blue dress with my charm bracelet.

Dada said it looked pretty before dropping me off to school...

I guess only my dress is pretty not me.

I frown at that thought as I lowered my head sadly and continued walking.

All of a sudden everyone goes silent around me, I look up only to see Dami entering and walking towards me with a smile.

I couldn't contain how happy I was to see him as I run to him quickly and hugged him tightly.

"Good morning to you too sunshine.", He said chuckling as I clung to him like a koala.

"What is it sunshine",
He asked worriedly after a few moments of me still hugging him tightly.

"I....I'm sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have left you alone like that in the hallway. I'm so sorry.", I replied softly as I hide my face in his neck embarrassed.

"It's okay sunshine, I don't even remember it so don't stress on it. Now come you have a class to attend", he said softly rubbing small calming circles on my back.

I finally free him from my tight grip and begin walking a bit ahead of him.

I don't know why but today I was not feeling well at all.

A few tears fall from my eyes as I feel a sudden pain in my lower back.

"Hey listen sunshine,--", he started speaking only to stop when he saw everyone's attention was only at us.

All of a sudden I felt myself lifted in the air and carried by Dami as I squeaked in surprise.

"It's okay sunshine, just relax", he whispered softly.

I rest my head on his shoulder and he started walking the other way away from class.

After a few minutes, I get very confused when I see Dami going to enter the girls restroom carrying me.

"Dami you can't go in there it's only for girls.", I try to tell him, but he anyways entered.

He set me down on my feet and I finally look at him properly only see a small blood stains on the end of his shirt.

My eyes widened as I point at the blood stain to show Dami.

But when I look down at my dress, I see he wasn't the one bleeding . . . I was!

»»------- ♡ -------««

Hello lovely Readers!

I really Hope you'll like this Chapter.

What are your thoughts on the Chapter?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book if you liked it. Once again thank you so much, you really just made my day!!.