I could feel Xavier's heated gaze at the back of my head, probably feeling the change in my mood but I wouldn't explain it to him, he wouldn't understand. 

When the car came to a halt I threw on my happiest smile and turned to him.

"Ready?" I asked hoping he doesn't try to pry.

"Always." He smiled softly and took my hand in his. Our day began.

_**********************_

We're currently on the beach munching on some ham and turkey sandwiches Xavier made before he came to my house. He also made cheesecake with cherry jelly to the top and it is amazing. He almost didn't let me taste it because he said dessert is later but I took a quick bite when he ran back to his car to get sunscreen. 

"You said you want to get to know me," He said

"Well, that's the only way this could work. Are you forgetting I have to tie my life to yours, Miller?" He nodded in agreement. 

"Go first." I nodded in reply.

"Favourite color?"

"Hazel brown, favorite dessert?"

"Cheesecake with cherry toppings, what pack are you originally from?" My curiosity peaked earlier than expected.

"A small pack up north." He responded but didn't meet my eyes. Before he could ask me back a question I fired another at him.

"Why do you want to mate with me."

"I feel drawn to you in every way possible, sometimes I think you're my mate as funny as it sounds. You just seem like someone to tame the beast." He whispered the last part as we shared an intense stare. My mind going a thousand miles a second. I nodded my head and took another bite of the sandwich.

"Are you bisexual?" When the words left his mouth I started choking vigorously on my sandwich.

"WHAT?" I shouted. "WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT!"

"Well the way you move with Stacy I just- she seems attracted to you, don't you see?" My mouth is probably hanging on the soft blanket we're sitting on.

"N-No she isn't attracted to me Miller, and I'm not bisexual." I snapped. Don't get me wrong, I'm here for the LGBTQ team but I think I would know if I'm bisexual especially Stacy! She tells me everything.

I roll my eyes and walk towards the water to get some peace and quiet but I can hear him following me already. I turned around to look at him but saw he already took his jersey off and tattoos on full display, wow. Turning back around hoping he didn't see me when I heard no remark from him but then I heard light chuckling causing my face to heat up.

For 20 minutes I've been swimming in the water and enjoying the feel of it on my body. I noticed I wasn't hearing Xavier close by and panic arose in me. I looked all around the water and came up empty. Did he leave me here?

"XAVIER?!" 

"XAVIER!?" I yelled again but no response. 

I started swimming back to shore when suddenly I'm pulled below the water roughly. I didn't get a chance to take a gulp of air and my lungs burn lightly. As fast as I went below, I magically came back up with arms around my waist. I coughed to catch my breath and saw Xavier holding on to me with a wide smile on his face. Two could play at this game!

"YOU JERK! How could you do that, I almost drowned what the hell is wrong with you?" I gasped still trying to catch my breath. He looked slightly taken aback.

"I just wanted to scare you a little." His arms never leaving my body as if I'll sink.

"Get your fucking hands off me, Miller I could've been hurt!" He swallowed nervously and his arms slackened around me looking sad. Time for me to add the cherry on top I said evilly.

"I don't even want you as a mate anymore if you almost killed me, you moron." As soon as the words left my mouth I felt a bitter taste but reminded myself it's just a joke. Miller's arms now lay loosely around my body while he looked butt hurt. That's when I moved quickly to use his thighs as a lift to get above him and pushed his shoulders into the water. My laugh echoed across the beach at how priceless his face looks. He came back up gasping for air and immediately started glaring at me. I took that as my cue to swim back to shore fast. Sadly he was too fast for me.

I felt my body jerk backward when something grabbed my ankle. I started to panic, even more, when he grabbed my other ankle leaving me looking ridiculous I'm sure. I decided to give up and turned around to face him. 

Xavier pulled my body towards him slowly until there was no room between us. My heart beating loudly against my chest that I'm sure he could hear it. As he stared into my eyes he took his hands and gently wrapped my legs around his waist. The tension is thick in the air as our breathing mixed together due to such close proximity. 

"That wasn't very nice princess," He whispered cupping my cheek while I leaned into his touch. What is wrong with me. My body feels on fire. 

"I-I'm sor-" His lips crashed onto mine before the words could leave my mouth. But I didn't care anymore. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him even close if that's possible. I started running my hand through his soft hair and grinding against him. I needed more. So much more. 

Xavier gripped my ass as a growl rumbled through his chest. I place rough kisses down his jawline and throat making sure to leave a few love bites. I could've sworn I felt sparks but maybe I'm just high off of hormone. Maybe.

We pulled apart to catch our breath and he smirked at me knowing some marks will form on his neck. His eyes black with lust which also lets me know his wolf is now present. Just when I thought we were done, he grabbed my neck for another passionate kiss but not before placing his own love bites on my neck. He placed the last bite on my right collarbone, where a mate's mark will lay. 

I smiled at him brightly as we swam back to shore and called it a day. 

This time there is a comfortable silence in the car and I welcomed it wholeheartedly. 

"Samantha?"

"Mm?" I hummed still in a daze.

"tu es vraiment belle." He said and continued driving while I let sleep take me like a child. 

_**************************_

A/N 

tu es vraiment belle is French and it means 'You're truly beautiful.'

Don't forget to Vote, Share and Add this to your library!

Word Count: 1661