Chapter 1

Hinata's POV

"Hey Tsukkishima, can you play volleyball with me. " I was extremely nervous Tsukkishima was probably going to yell at me, and tell me to piss off.

"Sure, I'll play volleyball with you" he said. 

"Wha-what!" I said cursing at myself for stuttering.

Everyone in the gym was staring at us. They probably had the same expression in my face as I did. I was shocked. I had prepared myself, for him to tell me to piss off.

"I said I'll play volleyball with you" Tsukkishima said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I didn't want to waste this moment, so I grabbed the nearest volleyball and asked him to help with blocking.

****
TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR LAZY A** AUTHOR.
****

It was time for afternoon volleyball practice. I made my way to the gym only to bump right into someone. When I looked up, I realized it was Tsukkishima.

"Sorry Tsukki-"

"Hey watch it Tangerine" Said Tsukki

"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going. And I was exited about volleyball practice. And-" I stopped myself from saying anymore. God why do I always mumble when I'm nervous.

My thoughts were interupted when I heard a chuckle come from Tsukki.

"You're cute when you mumble" he said with a straight face. Not even a blush.

"Wha-what!!" I stuttered out. 

"Why do I always have to repeat myself around you," he said as he leaned his head towards my ear. "I said you're cute when you start to mumble"

I stood there speechless. I felt my face warm up. I was probably as red as a tomato.

He only chuckled before saying "Practice is canceled for today, too. Did you not get the text. " he  said that while patting my head like I was his puppy. His Omega. I started to purr. He must of heard it because he stopped petting my head and blushed.

I looked up at him before running to my house in embarrassment.

***
TIME SKIP TO HINATAS HOUSE

***

When I opened the door my sister, Natsu, jumped on me shouting that she missed me.

I put her down and hugged my mom and told her that I wasn't hungry. Then I went to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about what Tsukkishima said today. There's no way that he would know that Im an omega. An omega that likes to be petted.I can't believe that I actually purred when he started to let my head. That's not all I'm pretty sure that Tsukkishima's and Alpha, too. Not just any Alpha a dominate Alpha, and he called me cute.

"Uggghhhh!, it's going to be a long night."

AND THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER ONE HOPE YOU LIKED. SORRY THAT THIS WAS SHORT. ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER. BYE MY LOVELY BISCUTS. BY THE WAY OF THESE ARE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES FEEL FREE TO LAUGH AT IT AND COMMENT THE ERROR I MIGHT JUST FIX IT. UwU