Episode 6 ~ Undressing Catastrophe

⚠ warnings ⚠
~ sexual innuendos/situations
~ sexual assault
~ slight gore
~ harsh language

Saturday morning.

Y/n swung her legs back and forth in the air as she sat on the edge of her roof. It felt nice to relax once in a while. Especially while she looked over the neighborhood rooftops

She did this often.

She didn't have the best home environment so she tried her best to spend her time at home alone. Her dad was the only person that lived with her so it wasn't that hard to ignore him.

It's not like y/n hated her dad, he hated her.

It was no secret. Strangers could see it if they opened their eyes.

She spend most of her time on the roof of her house. She would eat, sleep, even train up there. Infact, it was rare occurrence for her to even be inside expect to shower.

Y/n was taking a short break as she let the gentle breeze of the day run over her hot skin.

She was adorned in a pair of loose track pants and a padded sports bra with her tennis shoes. Her attire was purely because she was in the middle of her everyday training routine.

During the school week, the girl would use her work out time to train her endurance in running and her flexibility with one for all. At home, y/n didn't have that sort of freedom so she mostly stuck with cardio on her rooftop.

She had to keep up her figure somehow..

Y/n inhaled one more long breath of the crisp morning air before she stood to her feet and stretched her arms across her body.

She had just done two hundred sit ups, one hundred fifty lunges on each leg, a ten minute plank, and a variety of other exercises.

She only had one more set before she could finish her training routine.

Pushups.

Y/n hated even the thought of it.

Why did she wait till he body was already exhausted to do it?

Y/n would be the first to admit that she did not have the strongest upper body strength. Her strength was mostly in her core and legs.

Y/n adjusted her hair band on her hair line before she sighed and got into a push up position.

"One hundred fifty..." Y/n mumbled to herself

The girl puffed out her cheeks and nodded her head up and down, as if she was hyping herself up.

"You got this.." she muttered

Then she began.

One push up turned into ten

Ten turned into fifty

Fifty turned into one hundred

Y/n's arms were shaking as she continued her up and down movements.

Izuku watched from a distance.

He found it interesting how undeniably strong the girl was. Mentally and physically she was the embodiment of strength.

It was strange to him because her figure didn't seem to look as such.

She looked so innocent and naive in her little school uniform. But seeing her now, her tone core contorting as her bisceps pulsated.

She looked kind of intimidating.

The boy continued to watch as she completed her pushups. Once she hit one hundred fifty, her arms gave out and she fell onto her stomach.