Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter

Start from the beginning

"Who would've thought peaceful Tsukki would be living with a biker leader hahaha!" -Yamaguchi

They continued to talk and laugh and once they finished their dinner they ordered a cheesecake and sang happy birthday to Yachi.

After dinner they decided to go to the club next door.

They sat at the bar and ordered a few drinks. An upbeat song came on and Yamaguchi asked Yachi to dance. They went to the dance floor and started dancing together.

By now y/n was slightly drunk, she had never drank alcohol before, this was her first time and of course she was a lightweight. Tsukishima just didn't like drinking so he ordered a non-alcoholic drink, this was also so he could keep watch over y/n.

"H-Hey Tsukki! I like this songg, will you let me have this daance?" Y/n said in a groggy voice and slurred speech. She extended her hand out towards him and bowed.

Tsukishima frowned, he still didn't like how she always made the first move but he shrugged it off with a laugh and accepted.

He had been alert of every guy that was staring and y/n, so they went to dance near Yamaguchi and Yachi.

Y/n was not dancing. She was just moving kind of weirdly, but she thought she was dancing. Tsukishima laughed at her and just grabbed her hands to support her.

Some guy had the guts to try to move closer to y/n but Tsukki glared him down and he backed away.

He noticed y/n looked very tired so he quickly stepped out to grab her some water.

But that was a big mistake, as soon as he turned away from her, men started crowding her and dancing with her.

Y/n really couldn't see very clearly, her vision was getting blurry and her body was starting to give in. She wanted to push everyone away but her strength was leaving her.

By the time Tsukishima noticed this, some jerks were holding y/n by her waist, she was visibly tired & about to give up.

This enraged Tsukki and he stormed towards her, pushing everyone aside.

"Yo what gives dude?" -random guy

"Come on babe let's go."

"H-Huuuh?"

Tsukki grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the crowd. He texted Yamaguchi they were leaving, and walked right out of the club.

Still not letting go of her hand, he carried her piggyback style. She was surprisingly light. This made Tsukishima wonder, just a little though he knew models had to keep their shape but what if it was becoming an unhealthy habit?

He shook his head and continued heading home.

They arrived at his house and he took her up to his room. He laid her down on his bed and crawled over her. Pinning her down. He glared at her blushing face and placed both of his thumbs over her lips, he then leaned down and planted an indirect kiss on her. He moved his head down to her neck, then planted a small and very light kiss on her soft skin, making y/n shiver and squirm at his breath.

He whispered in her ear, "Why do you always do that?"

This snapped y/n out of a daze and looked at him confused.

"Sigh you always have to make the first move don't you? And then when other people do it to you, you have no idea how to react. Are you just playing with people? Hm? I'm older now y/n, and you're not a girl anymore you're basically a woman already. You think I can't act like an adult?"

Y/n was still looking at him confused as to what was going on. "I-"

"You could've ended up at someone else's house, you idiot. You can't go out and drink irresponsibly. Because then I have to take care of you, you think I want to burdened with you? It's one of my close friend's birthday and I couldn't spend time with them because I was busy babysitting you."

He stood up and walked away from his room, leaving y/n laying down on his bed dumbfounded. "Tsukki?" She muttered right as Tsukishima closed the door.

Tears started to form on her eyes, y/n was that type of person that cried when being yelled at but because she was still pretty drunk she couldn't help but bawl out. Hugging one of his pillows and biting her hand in order to muffle out her cries.

After she felt better, she walked out with a puffy, red face but she couldn't find Tsukishima. She checked all the rooms and his kitchen but he wasn't there.

There was a note on top of the dining table that read:

"Going out to buy groceries. I'll be back. Help yourself to anything."

It was almost 2 in the morning so it was a little hard to believe Tsukki would leave like that.

Rosemary arrived home a few moments later and saw y/n on her kitchen floor curled into a ball and crying. Her motherly instincts kicked in and she rushed over to her.

She hugged y/n and softly rocked her back and forth as she continued to cry. Rosemary noticed she smelled like booze so she took her to her restroom and helped her throw up. Then she gave her tea and a light snack.

She tried talking to her but all y/n said was Tsukishima's name. Rosemary looked at her with sad eyes and decided to let her sleep in her room.

When Tsukishima arrived, about an hour later, Rosemary was sitting down in the dining room table with her legs open wide and her hands on the table in a confident stance. She was glaring at him and clenching her teeth.

"She's sleeping in my room. Are you going to talk to her?" -Rosemary

"Nope."

She inhaled loudly. "Hey freak-o, I have no idea what you did to her. But we're gonna have a talk once she leaves. Okay? I'm not joking with you Tsukishima, I've told you you need to stop being so fucking insensitive. The world isn't against you, it's you who's against the world." Rosemary said, her cheerful aura had transformed into something terrifying that sent chills down Tsukki's spine.

He looked to the side and saw Rosemary's metal bat had a dark red liquid splattered over the spikes, most likely blood. With that she stood up and left to the living room.

"Tsk." He muttered out as he headed towards the kitchen to organize the groceries he bought.

The thing is Tsukishima hadn't meant whatever he said to y/n. He knew it sounded rough, but deep down he didn't mind 'babysitting' her. He liked taking care of her and being around her.

His jealousy had just gotten the best of him and he ended up taking it out on her. Again. Just like back then at the hot springs.

When he remembered the look on her face as he kissed his thumbs over her lips brought a blush up to his cheeks he had to cover his face immediately.

Now he had no idea how to apologize, it's the second day after he reencountered y/n and he had already messed up.

He mentally facepalmed himself.

•••

The following morning, Tsukishima woke up to go to university. He was going to check on y/n but she wasn't in Rosemary's room anymore. She wasn't in his house at all. Y/n had left before anyone could find out.

She called Kenma to pick her up and stayed in his car for a little bit. Crying in his arms as he caressed her, he drove her home.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : : – – : : -˚̣⋅ .

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 1648 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤