Chapter 10: Wedding Planning

"ITS NYCCCCC!! IM GETTING MARRIEDDDD!! BITCCHHHH!!!" Fi screamed whilst running and pulling me in for a hug, she sure looked like a crackhead doing that in the airport but it was fine. It was late in the evening so we all hung out at Fi and Josh's new place they got, it was a beautiful suburban house just outside the city. Aidan moved in with Nyx and Esha too eh uh was fun, he was a top model now, strutting those catwalks with his louis vuitton heels. We just sat and gossiped for the evening, we had plans for the rest of august dealing with the weddings stuff. And once again the topic turned to me and Tom, i obviously spilled the tea to them all as they gasped and wanted more, the snidy bastards.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(The Next Day)

We got up and Aidan went with Josh for the tuxedo and outfit fittings, Me, Esha and Nyx went to the Bridal Boutique where we picked out her perfect dress.

We walked into the Boutique and i swear it smelt of gold and just absolute richness, there was bling everywhere and it was great, my mind wandered off to 'what if this were me and Tom?' BUT i couldn't, it was too early to think about and too soon, but i couldn't help it, let a girl dream, right?!

We sat down in a secluded area, it was isolated by some gorgeous silky red curtains and it had a huge 3 type body mirror which was placed into a tiny stage which was lined with a red carpet sorta thing. Just behind it was a room divider and behind it was a set up changing area with a bunch of flowers and expensive decor. In front of the mini stage was a coffee table lined with silk and velvet decorated in miniature crystals and flowers with Tea and Coffee set up on the side. The chairs and sofa's around it were so lavish it was literally embedded with sapphires and malachite.

A woman came out and presented us a bunch of dresses and left us to it so we could i decor and just have a fun time. They also presented some pretty expensive champagne and bubbly! DAMNN!

She tried on the first dress which was a simple white long dress, nothing much to it but it was too plain. she tried on a few more and we dismissed them, "OH HONEY LORD NO!" Esha spoke up in a deep sultry voice which me and Nyx laughed at maniacally. It was a disgusting dress, it had a corset with dandelion patterned on it and a poofy sparkly dress, it was ok but not for this wedding, it was nothing that completed Fifi and who she was. She tried on a few more and it was all EH. Then afi wakes out and stoop up on the stage wearing the most precious but astonishing dress ever making us all drop our jaws to the ground and with our eyes shooting out, it. was. perfect! It was corset like around the torso and it was plain with a bit of embroidery and tiny shimmers, the dress wasn't too poofy nor was it too sleek, it had a slit one one side and the sleeves were of the shoulder and lacy, this bitch was it! We finally decided on that dress and arranged to pick it up before the wedding. After that we did some more shopping, just minor things like jewellery and all. Aidan, Joshua met up with us at a restaurant around 7:40pm, it was late but we got a lot done.

"Yo, sluts! I got me a baeu", Aidan commenced tapping the glass lightly with his fork and making a toast. We all got got excited and laughed it out. We made the rest of the plans which was that in a few days time Fi and Josh will pick out their venue and sort out cakes and all. Obviously the rest of us were going to be planning a surprise bachelorette and bachelor party for the them. Esha and I were going to figure out Fi's party and Aidan will figure out Joshs'. Nyx wanted to help Aidan and so they were going to attend both the parties, but Nyx was going to help Aidan with the planning since he was at a disadvantage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(After a Few Days)

The two lovebirds woke up early and had a long day ahead of them, Aidan and Nyx booked a bar venue for Josh's' Bachelor party and invited his close friends, co-workers and a few of his closer cousins and family. They sorted his out and it was pretty easy for Josh, he was a simple guy and all he wanted was Fi, which was quite sweet.

We didn't want to go overboard with the parties so we kept them small and nice. For Fifi we just set up a party at another lavish bar, she loved that bar, it was her comfort place.

We were going to have the parties before i went back to LA for the FATHOM Premiere.

After a long day we all went out and hung around the bridge area where we always seemed to relieve our anxiety. We all met there and hung around just listening to the sound of New York. Life was good.

 Life was good

{A/N: I might update a lot then a little bit it all depends on my mood lmao, also here's a few pictures which just sort of feel nice and all

{A/N: I might update a lot then a little bit it all depends on my mood lmao, also here's a few pictures which just sort of feel nice and all. :) <3 }