Chapter 2: Sunday (April 11th)

Waking up on a Sunday was nothing that special, i usually lied in for a while and then rehearsed and memorised lines for tomorrow's shooting. it was stressful remembering lines, but i loved my job, i love ending up there, on stage or wherever and just simply living out everything i worked for! Today was no different, i was memorising for a series finale episode, so i wanted it to be absolutely perfect!

around 6pm, Sophie, or fifi as i called her, facetimed to catch up on the gossip of yesterday's events! she was my best friend and had been since we were 11, she was a model and makeup artist and honestly so amazing with a bubbly but THAT BITCH attitude and i loved her for it, even though it was annoying at times! i told her about my encounter with Tom and she grinned and wiggled her eyebrows saying, "your daddy issues like that huh?!" I BLUSHED AND WENT -OOP! but nonetheless it was true!
"moving onn, your birthdays plaaans", i replied with a singsong voice.
"It's on the 29th, what'd you have planned??!" "Weeelllll, i'm thinkinggg we go get dinner with my baebae joshyy", fifi said in the most disturbingly cute and cringey way, making me reply by retching.
" KAY, joshua, Esha, Kyra, and Aidan, we all get dinner, THEN we go to a StRiP cLuBb, dance and drink our hearts out and maybe, just maybe, you, Aidan and Kyra can get luckyyyee", before i could gasp and say anything more she cuts me off and sternly replies, "before saying no, it's my 22nd birthday, and you have to play by my rules and don't be a damn pussy ass bitch!"
"DAMN BITCH, finee, i was gonna say yes anyway, but damn fi, ya really want this don't ya!" i reply laughing. we talked on for an hour and eventually she hung up, and her birthday plans were made and reservations were in order. as soon as i tilted my head back on the couch *DING*, i looked up as my eyes shot out my skull, the message read;

'Hey, its Tom, how've you been?'

I instantly reply;
'i've been great, thanks for asking, how about you?'

(T:) I'm great too, glad to hear you're doing good, i was just going to ask if you wanted to hang out anytime soon?
(Y/N:) I would love to, but unfortunately i'm stuck in a pile of work for a week or two, but we can arrange something, if that sounds good?
(T:) Sure, i totally understand, can you do the 28th? that's honestly the only time i'm free this month.
(Y/N:) I would honestly love to, but i'm really busy then and as much as i would love to, work has me up 25/8. we can always schedule for another time?
(T:) I totally get it, i'll text you when i'm free and you of the same?
(Y/N:) Yeah sure, i'll talk you you later, bye x
(T:) Bye xx

"AAAAAAH HOLLYYY SHITEE!!!", i screamed to myself. well this sudden rush of adrenaline was no help since i had to get up early to work, but on the bright side, TOM FUCKING HIDDLESTON texted ME! ah life was getting good, all my friends turning 22 before me, (me being the youngest since my birthday is in August), and a tons of success in my career, hard work always payed of in the end!

{A/N: ik this is a shitty chapter, as the rest of my work is, i just wanted to say that i used the 2021 calendar for this, so yes April 11th is on a sunday this year! umm i also used other real aspects within the friend names, but i tweaked it about, also my birthday is in August too, and i'm a Leo! the reason why i mentioned the whole Leo/August thing is because it comes into play later on! Tom Hiddleston is in fact and Aquarius, Leo's and Aquarius have a high compatibility rate too, yes i searched it up!
👀☕️💅✨! ik i said not to specify any certain traits of Y/N, but with the compatibility stuff i couldn't miss a chance lmao! also thank you for reading this and criticism will forever be appreciated!}

{A/N: ik this is a shitty chapter, as the rest of  my work is, i just wanted to say that i used the 2021 calendar for this, so yes April 11th is on a sunday this year! umm i also used other real aspects within the friend names, but i tweaked it ab...

(there's separate sections for each thing, but that's an overall summary between Aquarius and Leo, i'm so sorry for going on about this all, i have issues and i ✨hyperfixate✨ on a lot of things lmao)