"I didn't know that actually." He smiled at his daughter, but didn't even glance in Ella's direction. "So today, Princess. I was thinking we go to the park, and then maybe a nice walk? How does that sound?"

"Is Ella coming?" She asked, immediately. Max finally looked at Ella, she raised her eyebrows at him. "Of course."

"Yay! I'll go get ready!"

"Sweetheart are you done with your pancakes?" Ella asked kindly, Millie ran back to the table, took one last bite and thanked her nanny for the pancakes. Ella laughed and tidied up the plates. Max put his in the sink, and thanked her coldly before hurrying off to help his daughter get ready.

Ella had noticed that Max was a very different person in front of his daughter. Millie made him happy, and warm. When she wasn't around he was quiet, and cold. Or maybe it was just her.

She quickly did the dishes and got ready to go. She decided to slick her hair back if they were going to be walking. She wore white linen trousers, with a navy blue t-shirt tucked messily. She paired the outfit with her favourite trainers. "Ready to go Ella?" Millie called into her room, Ella nodded at the girl and sprayed her perfume before leaving.

They got into Max's porsche, Ella helped Millie into her car seat and soon enough they were on their way to the park. Ella put her sunglasses on due to the bright sky, Max already had his on. "Dad! Where's my sunglasses?" She asked, Max explained he didn't know, and asked his daughter where she had them last.

"Oh I put them in your bag sweetheart, here let me get them..." Ella reached, rummaging in the bag for her sunglasses, she handed them to the little girl who thanked her with a massive smile. Millie quietly but adorably sang the whole way to the park. When they got there, it wasn't busy. It was a small park, next to a dull beach. It wasn't a surprise not many people were here, it seemed to be the only place in Monaco that wasn't covered in sun.

"Ella do you want to come on the swings with me!" Millie asked, Ella accepted and the girls ran to the swings. Ella helped her get started, pushing her a few times, before she got onto her own swing. Max strolled over, and began pushing his daughter on the swing. "Do you want a push too, Antonella?"

"I'll manage thanks. You having fun Millie?" She asked, "Yes!" The girl gushed, Max laughed and helped her slow down while Ella jumped off like a child. "Time for our walk." Max said, Millie pouted and begged her father for a shot on the roundabout before they went. Max gave in easily.

Millie sat on the roundabout and convinced her father to join her, Ella pushed it gently as to not make either of them feel sick. When it got slightly faster Millie giggled cutely, even Max laughed.

On their walk, Millie held her fathers hand in one, and her nanny's hand in the other. Along the beach was beautiful, though the sky wasn't bright, the water was. "What do you say, we go for a swim?" Max asked, Millie loved this idea. "Oh I didn't bring a swimsuit, you guys have fun though!" Ella encouraged, Millie gave her a hug and ran off to the water. Max practically ripped his t-shirt off and sprinted after his daughter as to not lose her, Ella also jumped a little at the sudden run-away but she knew a four year old couldn't outrun a 25 year old man.

She lay one of the towels on the sand, and got comfy, unable to take her eyes off of Max and Millie playing in the water. They were so sweet to watch, Max lifting Millie into the air and Millie splashing her father with the salty water.

It was an enjoyable day, they got ice cream and headed back to the penthouse. When they got there, Ella started running a bath for Millie. "Antonella," Max said upon entry into the bathroom. "Tomorrow I'll be working so it'll just be you two. If you want to do anything there will be a driver downstairs at all times. Usually the shopping is done on a Thursday but the woman that did that quit so if you find there isn't enough food you can go shopping, I left my card."

"Okay perfect, thank you." Maddy nodded, "what's the situation with the race this weekend? What days would you like Millie to attend?"

"Usually she comes everyday when we are not driving in Monaco, but since we are driving here she would probably want to come on Friday or Sunday the most." Max explained, Ella remembered the information and turned off the tap. "Millie do you want to see if this bath is too hot?" She shouted, she could hear her little footsteps running through the penthouse.

"Hi Dad," she smiled cutely as she pushed past him through the open door. She dipped her finger cautiously in the bath, and raised one eyebrow while she thought about it. Ella noticed Max had the biggest smile plastered on his face watching his daughter. "It's perfect! Thank you Ella!"

Ella smiled at the little girl and left the pair alone in the bathroom. She went to start cooking dinner before she heard Max enter the kitchen. "Millie wants you to wash her hair, says she wants it to look like yours." Max said, Ella smiled and shook her head when Max asked if it was a problem. She washed Millie's hair and helped her dry it afterwards, styling it to look like a blowout. When she showed her father, she was cheery. "It looks gorgeous, Princess."

"What's for dinner?" Millie asked, Max had ordered chinese food, which suited everyone.