𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

They parted and he kissed her lips again before eyeing her face. "What you look like det fa?" He asked.

"Like what?" She asked with a frown.

"You got your lip out and shit. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, My stomach hurts and I'm tired.." She replied, He nodded and kissed all over her face.

"You want me stay here with you until you go to sleep?" He asked, she pouted and nodded.

"Yeah.." She said softly.

"Ight.." He said getting in the bed next to her. She laid on top of him with her thumb in her mouth, her back against his chest as he rubbed on her stomach to help with her cramps. She reached up and started playing with his hair as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Perfect ass.." He mumbled rubbing her face as she laid there half-sleep as he rubbed her stomach.

———————

"Bitch I hate you!" Kataleya screamed before laughing at the look Treasure had. She had screamed that out of nowhere and Treasure didn't understand where she got it from but she yelled it.

"Bitch y'know det was random.." She said.

"I know.." Kataleya said with a shrug before sitting down next to her and unlocking her phone. "So what do you have planned for the rest of the day?"

"Gleesh is taking me on a date and I'm trying to figure out how I should get my hair for my birthday.." She said scratching her hair, Kataleya cheesed and moved around.

"Get blonde!" She said. "What are you doing?"

"I mean we can go to Miami.." Treasure said with a shrug. "I just wanna get drunk as fuck.."

"Ouuu, that can be arranged.." She said with a smile. "What kind of drinks do you have in mind?"

"I want Dussé and Henny and Patron and Tito's.."

"I've never had Tito's before. How is that?" Kataleya felt her stomach start to cramp up so she began getting comfortable in the bed because she knew she was going to get a nap in soon.

"Girl, you'll be so fucked up.." Treasure said shaking her head. "I had that shit one time and it came out my nose while I was taking my shot because I was laughing. Shit burned so bad, I ended up having to throw up.."

"Ewck.." Kataleya said cringing. "I don't know about that Peaches.." She said shaking her head.

"You never got so drunk you throw up?" She was in shock because she knew that Kataleya gets fucked up but she didn't know she didn't throw up.

"Only once and I am not doing it anymore.."

"Mhm, sis you get fucked up.."

"I know that but like- I don't like throwing up. It's nasty.." Kataleya said checking her phone. She was expecting a message or something from Dejhari but she didn't get anything from him.

"Sho is.."

"Is Dejhari and Gleesh almost done?"