Another Love Story dream...

I woke up from another love dream of Malfoy asking me to the Yule Ball.
I always had dreams that I wanted to become true, which most of them did become true, but this one I could not see it happening.

As I walked across Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, I could see both Harry and Hermione talking about the Yule Ball and what they where going to wear.
I tried to join in the conversation, but I felt like I never fitted in with them.
I finally left them in peace with their conversation and walked into the great Hall where I met Fred and George.

I hung around with both of them for about two hours as we had no lessons. It was good fun hanging out with them, but I still felt like I was missing something, which I knew what it was.
After I had hung out with the twins, I walked to the bathroom, before going to class, just to make sure that I was ready in time for next lesson, which was muggle studies, which everyone had to take this year.

I sat in my chair when I finally arrived back to the classroom, where I again found Harry, Hermione and Ron altogether this time.
I started to write down the notes that we where all given, I felt something hit the back of my head.

I thought if my dream was going to become true for a second, but as I opened the scrunches pice of paper up, I saw that it was meant for Cho Chang, instead of myself.
I looked over Trixie's shoulder, who then looked at me weirdly to see what I was doing, but then rolled her eyes as soon as she noticed that I was looking at Malfoy, who was looking back with one of his gorgeous smirk, that makes me smile because he is so good looking and knows it.

I just wanted the day to be like this, Malfoy smirking at me and making me happy, but I guess it was not going to be like this anymore.