The Process

Hellou
here's the second chapter of this story.
Sorry that it's a bit about Björnlena. 🥺❤️‍🩹
But still, enjoy. 💗

Meanwhile inside the building Björn began to search for Benny and Frida. It was now time for them to go on stage, but he couldn't find them where did they go ??? They just said they need to use the restroom and now they're elsewhere ?? Should I look up in the restroom?? Probably not it would be very disgusting if I went to the girls restroom. But I need to find them let's look outside maybe they had went there???. Björn thought and so he went outside. But as soon as he reached the outside of the building he couldn't believe himself what he saw there.
On the ground there was Frida's handbag all around black bottles and a little torn rope.
Björn took the handbag to see what it contained. inside there was Frida's makeup bag and the little lip balm he and Benny had found earlier that day.
Then he took one of the bottles and quickly noticed that it was completely dry from the inside but it must have been a liquid inside.
The little rope was torn so there was no way that it could have been in this process.
What the hell is going on here??? Where are they???? Did someone do anything to them ?? If anyone else laid a hand on them I swear I'm going to kill that person.
Björn was angry you Could clearly see that.
I should probably call someone  but who ?? Frida's Nokia is left in the hotel  and Benny's old bone is probably not charged like usually.
why can't you charge your phone Benny???
I told you that it's very necessary you really need it .
In the end he decided to call Lena.

Lena was also invited to the event but had to stay in the hotel since she had very bad headache in the morning and needed to nap in a very dark room.
She woke up by the sound of the phone and immediately took the call when she saw that it was Björn.
Björn: „ Hi,drling"

Lena: "Hi Björn. what's up?"

Björn: "How's your headache going??"

Lena: "bit better already but not good"

Björn: "thta's okay. Listen, so when we went to the premiere ,Benny and Frida they both had to go to the restroom our speech is going to start in seven minutes and I  can't find them anywere. I found Frida's handbag and some black liquid bottles but I think that they have been kiddnaped or taken away somewhere else, so I decided to give you a call since  Frida left her phone in the Hotel room ."

Lena: "what about Agnetha???"

Björn: "Lena, Agnetha is on ski holiday with her granddaughters, don't you remember??"

Lena: "Oh, I had totally forgotten must be the headache"

Björn: "It's fine Everyone has Headaches I just called for your advice."

Lena knew very well that Benny never charged his phone  that's why she decided to help headache or no headache she didn't care.

Lena: "Okay, keep it cool Björn do what you can I'll be there in ten minutes to help you find them:"

And with that being said she hung up the call.

Björn was standing there still not knowing  what to do. A voice called the anounce of ABBA. As fast as he could Björn ran inside the building and on to the stage.

Meanwhile on the road :

"Drive faster ."

"Why??"