Chapter 6: The Mourning

When we opened the door we saw what we thought to be a gruesome death that was so sickening that Andrew gagged and Gabe had to look away. My brother was torn torn to pieces. His arms were ripped off and his torso was covered in shrapnel from the the blast. I burned his corpse and made a necklace out of some metal that was laying around. The necklace wasn't even that good but I put his ashes in my necklace. I started to sob *crying*. It's gonna be alright dude." Andrew said trying to console me. "ITS NEVER GONNA BE ALRIGHT! My brother just died and you just said Its gonna be alright!?!?" I yelled. (mocking voice) His arms were ripped off and there was blood everywhere it was so disgusting. Jacob got hurt from holding the door so he went to the nearest fountain or pond and he just walked in and out of it and he was fine. "You will never be forgotten, never." I said mournfully. "We gotta find out who was the bomber because they are probably working with the real Hitler." Gabe said. "He's right, we need to find him." I said determined. We all had a silent moment for John. We saw a car speed away with some kind of robot parts that weren't from the 1900's. We decided to follow the car to see what was up with the mysterious robot parts.