22° The blessed reasoning! Cure Reason is born!?

Start from the beginning

...

Cure Smart: H-Huh?!

She dropped a sparkly white tear and an angelic, beautiful and mythical light glows. Faith finally gets to transform into a Pretty Cure, she is now Cure Reason. If she wasn't here, the situation would have gotten quite ugly.)

Cure Reason: She who is the wise ivory girl... Cure Reason!

Cure Smart: Wow! So smart!

Cure Bon: She is alive! And a Pretty Cure too!

Cure Intello: Thank goodness!

Cure Reason: *she has the courage to stand up*

Reaper: What?!

Cure Reason: Cease to be so wicked! For I am Cure Reason! I will smite you and make you repent for all the misdeeds you have committed!!

Everyone: Reason! *all happy*

The Reaper: *ANGRY VEINS*

Cure Reason: *she displays her powers of creating and forming matter with her mind*

The Reaper: *shocked that she survived and became a Pretty Cure, screaming random words, cannot understand*

Cure Reason: *uses her powers to revert him into an actual baby*

The Reaper: Guga! Mama mia, mommy! *sob sob*

Cure Reason: Not mommy. Everything that is unholy must be punished and put on exorcism! I am the Cure of Creation and Goodwill Benevolence, the Love from the delivery of everything!!! Take this determined widsom and declare your prayers, offspring!!!

The Reaper: *still a crybaby* Waaaaah!! *throwing a tantrum*

The Reaper gradually becomes less evil after being partially purified, but unfortunately, his endurance made him turn back into normal.)

The Reaper: Ugh... Ugh... Ugh...!

Cure Smart: !!! *mouth extends*

The Reaper: *mumbling threats the whole time, this causes ugly counters to hit*

Cure Smart: *gets possessed by the devil again and releases even more evil*

Cure Reason: I am a pacifist but...

Ancient divine and holy light that protects us...

Come to me from the Omnipotent...

*Precure! Faith Prayers!*

The Reaper: WAAAAAAAAAH AHHH WAAAAAH!! *can't stop crying because he's scared and babyfied*

She held her particular scepter. A long attack sequence happened.)

Text flashing on screen.)

The Reaper: *screams intensely, now disappearing*

All of them: *detransform*

---

Zip: *starts to do energetic things, her tiny paws moved* Faith, the last Pretty Cure, fought with us!

Arigaoa: Yep, and she'll become a great cure someday.

Faith: Don't mention it... it's nothing.

Arigaoa: Actually, it was everything. You became a Pretty Cure, after all.

Faith: Whew... I cannot keep up this energy for too long. I need to rest.

Arigaoa: Ah... yes... a good rest is what you need because you're gonna beat bad guys.

Shikuna and Mine: *smiles*

Inuyama: *big smile*

Iken: *soft smile*