His facial expression darkens as I shake my head, no.

"You do as I fucking say," He says spitting in my face, and I obey, immediately giving in. My hands meet my clit, and I slowly grind into my hands. I hold in quiet moans, as my eyes meet his.

We both stare longingly. As if he wasn't watching me fall apart, as my fingers fasten.

His hands hold my hips up, with his cold rings digging into my skin. The pain only adds to my pleasure, almost sending me over the edge as he presses them further into my skin,

I finally break eye contact, throwing my head back into a pillow crying out loud moans after another.

My body starts to shake in his grasp. Pleasure taking over all of my brain, without even being able to notice himself lower past my stomach.

Before I can let out one last moan, my fingers are forced away from my core. I shudder, lifting my head to see Draco's face by my heat. His eyebrows raise and bring my fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them.

"Please," I beg. He takes my fingers out of his mouth and smirks, biting his lip; only to bring my fingers to my mouth also. I open my mouth, doing as he says.

"Good girl..." His voice trails off, as he lowers his head back to my core. I nervously swallow, either shaking from the overstimulation or the power he has over me.

His tongue flicks against my clit, making my hips buck immediately. His hand pushes my stomach back down.

I cry out, rolling my head back. It was enough to come, but he holds back. Not caring at all, as my body and my voice begs.

My hands grip his hair, as it was all becoming too much. I almost scream as two of his fingers enter me, without any hesitation or warning.

One of my hands grip the sheets, grasping for anything to pull me back to sanity. Not helping at all, my body shudders and my voice goes out; I finally go over the edge. With one last moan, I come, with him at the end of the bed watching.

Draco looks me up and down, as I lay; catching my breath. My legs shaking, his hand, again, reaches on my inner thigh. I lift my head and widen my eyes to him, remembering this was only the beginning of this long night.

"What. The. Fuck." Two voices are heard from my door, with Draco immediately throwing his shirt, that was near, over my exposed body.

Blaise and Theo both stand in the doorway wide eyed, almost frozen. I grab my blanket covering me all the way, frozen too. Draco sits on my bed, in between all of us.

"Clothes," Theo starts, "Put on clothes, and then explain." Both of them leave my dorm, only to stand outside the door.

I turn my head to Draco, who was muttering too quietly for me to hear.

"What are we going to do, Draco?" I ask grabbing a near sweatshirt, that laid on my floor. Draco grabs his shirt and pulls it over him.

How does it seem everyone walks in on me, anytime I'm with anyone? First Blaise, months ago. Then Harry, and now Draco.

Before I get up to let them in, Draco takes my hands looking into my eyes, "Let me explain. Please, let me do the talking. Ok?" For the first time ever, he looks scared. I swallow, nodding my head.

I walk to the door, ignoring the pain in my legs, and open the door.

Blaise looks at me as I open the door, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm fine, Blaise." I answer back to the look. He doesn't look satisfied with the answer but proceeds to walk in, with Theo following who stares at me completely surprised.

As I sit on my bed, Draco immediately gets up. I close my mouth before saying anything as he starts, "You can't tell anyone, Theo. I mean, never. If it gets back to him..." He stares at Theo almost angered, "Father already has paid me a visit, days ago. He already knows something, but doesn't know who." He glances to me.

My jaw drops, he knows. Lucius knows. I breath in deeply, remembering the Harry situation, and focus on the conversation.

"Seriously, you know what could happen." Draco finishes.

"How did Lucius know?" Theo questions. Blaise stares at me concerningly, realizing I was just hearing about all of this.

"Someone had to see. I have no idea. Blaise wouldn't risk Y/n's safety. I don't know who else could know."

Theo looks at Blaise shocked, "Blaise?! You knew?" Blaise shrugs, but Theo continues, "You let me fucking flirt with her tonight?" Theo pushes on, but turning to Draco realizing what he had said.

"I had other things on my mind," Blaise states, assuming it was the Ravenclaw, as Draco turns his head to him waiting for an answer.

"Pansy?" I speak, my voice breaking.

Draco's brows furrow realizing, it had to be her. She obviously had been there right after Lucious left, when he was vulnerable.

No one says anything, and I shift awkwardly realizing Blaise and Theo might've, had seen me naked.

"So, what are you guys?" Theo questions, smiling at me.

Draco glares at him, "She's not interested in you, so fuck off."

"I don't know Draco, seems likes she's got a thing for pure blood guys. I mean minus Potter." He pauses, "Wait, didn't you and Potter just hook up?"

"How- How did you know that?"

"It's Theo, he knows everyone's business." Blaise says rolling his eyes, "Well, now he knows everyone's."

"Fuck, we really did just walk in on you two didn't we?" Theo laughs awkwardly. 

"Yeah, now that we have an understanding you both, won't tell anyone. Ever. You both can leave." Draco says.

Theo blushes before saying, "You did lose the bet Draco..."

"He isn't wrong," Blaise says holding in a laugh.

"What was the bet-"

"No way. Not tonight. Y/n is tired.." Draco starts.

"I'm not tired at all, Draco." I lie, my curiosity of the bet getting the best of me.

Theo nods his head at me and slaps Draco's back, "You heard it lover boy, get up, and grab a jacket it's cold."

___________
please comment and vote it boosts so much!!! <3

How do you guys feel about Theodore's character I want him to start to take a big role in this

Who do you picture Y/n to look like (if it's other than yourself)————>