*closet*

Life has been so stressful... sorrry... this if more or less filler, but it's cannon and part of the story. You can probably guess the part where I gave up.

***

"Ew, rich people..." you snarked. The works of art that decorated the walls was very beautiful, but that didn't stop you from feeling irritated by the thought of rich snobby dicks.

You, Wirt, and the rest of them entered a mostly empty room.

Full of shiny eggs?

The bedazzled eggs that always confused you.

The nuts old guy annoyed you immensely.
He was loud and obnoxious.

"I've fallen in love, with a ghost!" The guy declared.

Greg, Fred, and the guy whose name has slipped your mind, went ghost hunting, leaving you, Wirt, and Beatrice alone to search for money.

You checked the closet thingy. surprise surprise! It's just old coats.

Gasp! What's this! A wrinkle in the carpet. Perfect for tripping.

"Check the pockets!" Wirt suggested, coming up behind you to help.

The two of you walked in, only for the door to shut and lock. Leaving the young gays in a dark closet. Lovely.

Although, it didn't turn out the way you sick freaks were expecting.

After panicking for a bit, Wirt sat down, and you rested your head on his lap, letting him play with your hair. If anyone else did that you'd bite them.

You two sat there, calm and quiet. And tired.

***
It's short cuz I think I'm going to have a panic attack.

Also watch disenchanted, but not if you're young. It's pg 13