page 10

"Can I rub your back?"

Kwazii whipped his head around. "What?" He asked. "You're proving my point. You're all tense." Peso pointed out. Kwazii stared at him in pure confusion. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He said, shaking his head. "So? What's your answer?" Peso questioned. Kwazii rubbed the side of his face. "Go ahead." He said with a small smile.

"Alright, so I'm just gonna need you to lay down on your stomach and take off your shirt-" "Take off my what now?!" Kwazii shouted. Peso lifted up a hand and held it in front of him, separating the two. "First, calm down, Kwaz. Second, yes, you need to take your shirt off for this. Shocking, I know." Peso said, lowering his hand slowly. "I don't know if I can trust you with this, matey." Kwazii said before peeling his shirt off. "It's not like I'm going to stab you." Peso said. "I know that." Kwazii stammered.

"Okay, just lay down on your stomach now." Peso explained. Kwazii did so, planting his face into his pillow and throwing his hands above his head. Peso than placed the tips of his fingers onto Kwazii's back, and just started to make small shapes with them.

"And that's it!" Peso exclaimed. "It is?" Kwazii slurred out. "Yup." Peso said, shrinking in his spot, just trailing his fingers up and down Kwazii's back. When he got to his lower back however, he had some problems with that. Whenever he tried to move even just the tips of his fingers anywhere near there, Kwazii would push his waist deeper into the mattress. "Are you okay?" Peso asked. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Kwazii asked, though his words were muffled due to his head still planted in the pillow. "Everytime I get even remotely close to your lower back near your waist, you flinch." Peso murmured. "Oh, that's because-" Kwazii started. "Yknow, forget I said anything,  matey." He insisted. "No, why do you flinch? Does something hurt?" Peso questioned. "No, I'm fine." Kwazii tried to say, but he was cut off by the poor, worried medic. "If something was wrong or you didn't want me to do anything like that near that area you could've just told me I would've been fine with whatever made you comfortable-" Peso rambled on, but he was stopped. "Hold your horses, there's no in-depth reason. I'm just a tad bit ticklish." Kwazii insisted. "Oh, you are?" Peso asked. "Yeah.. Bit weird, I know but it was no big deal." Kwazii added with a small laugh. "Oh, I thought I hurt you or something." Peso said, holding his head in his hands. "No you're fine, matey!" Kwazii said before pulling him into a hug. "If something were actually wrong, I would tell you." Kwazii said. "I know.." Peso trailed off.

"You're alright, no worries! No hard feelings or whatever." Kwazii said before leaning back on his hands. "Wait, you're ticklish?" Peso asked, turning his head to face Kwazii. "Uhh, no?" He said. "You just said you were though." Peso recalled. Kwazii's eyes widened and he backed away slowly. "Lets forget I said that, matey." He said, holding his hands up just a bit. "You know I'm not forgetting that detail." "Son of a-"

SJHSJSHSJA WHY AM I LIKE THIS
I JUST PROJECT ALL OF MY EMOSIONS ONTO THEM AAAHHHH