page 1

Peso wiped Kwazii's tears off his face. They were standing right next to Kwazii's bed frame. "Remember this, hun; you mean the world to me." Peso said with a soft smile. That didn't stop the tears from falling. Kwazii just couldn't stop crying and he didn't know why. Peso paused, and wiped away his tears once more. "You have to take care of yourself, too, Kwaz." He said. Kwazii looked at Peso with bloodshot eyes. "Do you understand, hun?" Peso asked. Kwazii nodded, but Peso knew he didn't really mean that. He sighed softly and kissed Kwazii on the cheek. "If you don't feel well, just come to my pod. I won't care." He said. "But what if I wake you up?" Kwazii questioned. "That doesn't matter right now. What matters most to me is how you feel." Kwazii sighed. "The same goes for you, too. You have to take care of yourself, Peso." He said before dragging Peso onto his bed, holding him in his arms. "Alright, from now on, we need to promise we'll help each other take care of ourselves, okay?" Peso asked. Kwazii nodded before kissing Peso on the top of his head. "I love you." He muttered in Peso's hair. Peso smiled softly. "I love you too, Kwaz."

ok this one was sad
sorry yall lmaoo