U n b r e a k a b l e 🤞🏽 P r t. 2

Start from the beginning

"Girl she ain't say shit about me. You jus startin shit."

"Why do you think Jo'nae beat you up?"

"Because I kicked Ashanti trying to defend your dumbass. I deserved that ass whooping. That's what you needa do own up to shit and stop holding it against people."

"She talked about ya mom." She looked up at me with pain in her eyes.

"Are you deadass?" I nodded.

"She dead fucking wrong for that. Say less"

She got up and left the room slamming the door. I smiled.

We love to see it.
—————————————————————

Jay'shawn Lawson, NJ📍

Ashanti's has been sleep for almost an hour when Jo'nae and Demarcus came back in the room. They was being loud asl like there isn't a pregnant mother sleeping.

"Ayooooo, Jay wassup!" Demarcus said stumbling towards me. This nigga drunk.

"If you don't shut the fuck up with all that loud shit. Ashanti is sleeping. And I'll be damn if she wake up with an attitude."

"What you scared of her?" Jo'nae said laughing.

"First of all she was already dangerous. Now that she's pregnant her hormones be having her on a thousand! And I want to see my child be brought into this world."

They started laughing. Demarcus was so drunk he couldn't stand up straight so Jo'nae helped him to the couch.

"Imma go take a shower." She said before leaving the room.

Demarcus started to straighten up a little bit.

"Jay"

"What" I said scrolling through my laptop.

"I've been thinking about the gang. And I got an idea."

"Talk to me"

"I think she should put Ashanti into the crew." I looked up at him with a mug.

"Shut up talking to me."

"No Jay peep it. All that detective shit that she was doing while you were in jail. She's really helpf-" I cut him off.

"I understand that. And I appreciate her for that. But I am not letting her join this fucking gang" I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Come on Jay you kno-"

"Ashanti is not j-"

"Ashanti is not what?" I looked over at Ashanti coming out the room rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry ma. We're we too loud." I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Nah ya weren't that loud I had to pee. And I heard my name so what's up." I looked over at Demarcus.

"Nothing. Everything is handled" I kissed her forehead.

"Jay now I know somethings wrong what is it?" She started looking around.