Just as you were finishing up your food, you saw a pink haired and pink skinned girl staring at you in curiosity. She tilted her head to the side, waving very slightly. You blinked, waving back with your small, five year old hands. The girl smiled, then soon walked away with some other kids by her side.

She sure did look familiar. Maybe you've passed her in the grocery store, or perhaps you two share a class? Whatever it was, her eyes just seemed to click with yours as soon as you saw her.

'What strange pink hair.. and pink skin too! As well as her eyes.. her eyes were just black, and yellow for some reason. Quirks are weird, wait— what if that's not 'cause of her quirk? What if she was just born that way?'

Your thoughts led you adrift, your mind clouded with curious wonderings about the peculiar little alien girl. She looked as if she was.. eager to know who you were. Which was a bit odd, since none of the children here ever actually paid attention to your existence. You were like a blank color in a rainbow, while all the others were shining with pride.

Whatever. It wasn't like you actually minded the fact that no one even knew your name. It was normal to you by now.

You didn't think much of the encounter, just another annoying kid you'd probably have to deal with later. Shaking the thought off, you packed up your lunch and went back to your class. You walked alone in the back of the line, not wanting to be near all the other children.  Girls chattered and giggled, boys screamed and jumped, while the teachers just smiled and sighed.

The teachers always seemed to like you because you were quiet and didn't cause any trouble. But that didn't mean you liked them back, they were too nice and treated you like a baby. Truth be told, you were always more mature than your peers. They played games and ran around, while you usually sat alone and read, or merely observed.

One particular day, you were sitting by yourself, as always, and you saw the alien girl with the pink hair from before stroll up to you. She beamed brightly like the sun, and grinned happily as if she didn't have a care in the world.

Why was she back again..?

Sticking out her hand, she introduced herself.

"I'm Ashido Mina! And you?"

You just plainly stared, setting your lips into a flat line.

It took you a few moments to process her absurd and random greeting. Ashido, as she had said before, was apparently intrigued by your personality, even though your life was as interesting as a slice of bread. Why was she bothering with you? Or more like, why was she bugging you? Couldn't she tell you were fine with being alone?

"I'm [Last Name] [Name]. Nice to meet you..." You mumbled drowsily.

"Nice to meet you too! Can I sit with you? You're sitting by yourself all the time! So, I kind of thought you needed some company!" She blurted excitedly.

She wanted to sit with you? Dear god, this was getting worse and worse by the second.

Why couldn't she just leave you be? This is ridiculous!

"..Hm.. fine. Don't bother me though." You mumbled, your tiny hands rubbing your cheeks tiredly.

"Yay! Woohoo! Anyways, mind if I ask you some questions?" Ashido asked with enthusiasm.