Chapter 27💘

January 1st - 6:58pm
Kentrell's house
Da'chanelle POV:

"I'm home" I said walking into the house. Kayden,Taylin and Kacey are gone because tomorrow tour starts. I'm actually pretty excited not gon lie.

"Wassup slime" Kentrell said walking downstairs before pulling me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "How was work?"

"Fine, busy as usual" I said as he nodded. "I gotta run out for a second, you coming?"

"No ima stay here and rest, be careful" I said as Kentrell pulled me close to him a laid a kiss on my lips before we started making out.

"I will" Kentrell said smiling after he pulled away and I nodded.

Once Kentrell grabbed his keys and left out the house I walked upstairs to take a shower.

2 hours later - 8:34pm

"That's disgusting" Val said as I sat on the couch laughing. "Who the hell eats carrots and Salsa?!"

"Me duh" I said as she rolled her eyes and turned the tv to Netflix. "You excited for tour?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah I feel like me and Ben are getting closer and closer so it should be fun" I nodded my head before finishing my food and walking into the kitchen.

"You want something?" I asked Val while looking in the fridge for a bottle of water. "Just a water" she replied as I nodded and we heard a knock on the door.

"You want me to get it?" Val asked as I walked in the living room and handed her our waters. "I got it, it's probably KD or something" I said before opening the door and seeing Iyanna.

"May I help you?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Bitch get the fuck out my way" she said pushing me and she walked inside the house.

I know she ain't just put her hands on me!

"Last time I checked you was the only bitch in here" Val said still sitting down and looking back at me and Iyanna.

"You needa stay away from my man" Iyanna said as I scuffed and shook my head. "You desperate hoes never know when to stay in your place"

"Just because you're living with Kentrell, don't mean I won't hesitate to beat your ass"

"Do it then" I said to Iyanna while putting my hair in a bun. Iyanna tried punching me but I pushed her to the ground and started throwing punches to her face.

"Yessss that's my bestie" I heard Val say while recording. Iyanna hit me a couple times but not like I was hitting her. She's tested me too many times.

"Yo!" I heard a bunch of guys say walking in the house while I was still beating Iyanna ass. "Bitch don't come at me again" I said being lifted up off Iyanna by Kentrell.

"Yo calm down" he said while I was tryna get out of his arms. "That's why you just got your ass beat" Val said still recording Iyanna and laughing.

"Yo chill" Ben said walking over to her. "Yo ass was really testing me" I said while Kentrell carried me upstairs.

Once Kentrell sat me on his bed I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Ayo calm yo pretty ass down" he said blocking the door.

"Nah cause this bitch be having a lot to say about me, and she's been doing it for a while now" I argued as my accent started to come out.

"She just jealous, Chanel you don't fight, fighting ain't cute" he explained as I waved him off. "Yo I'm serious...Chill ok?"

"Fine but next time that bitch put her hands on me, I ain't listening to shit you say" I said before sitting back on the bed and pulling out my phone.

"Ima go see if she gone" Kentrell said as I ignored him and he walked out the room. I've been waiting so long to beat that hoe ass.

A couple minutes later Kentrell came back into the room and locked the door. "You good?" He asked laying beside me as I shrugged.

"You want me to make you feel better?" He asked as he started to kiss my neck. "I'm not in the mood" I said dryly while pushing him off me and Kentrell slightly nodded.

"When will you be in the mood?" He asked as I sighed and took my attention off my phone.

"I'm just not ready to have that type of relationship with you, ok?" I said as Kentrell nodded and grabbed his phone off the bed.

"So now you're mad?" I asked as he started scrolling through Instagram. "Nah" he said as I let out a breath and turned my back to face him.

"I'm taking a nap" I said but I didn't hear a response from Kentrell. By time I turned around to face him he was already walking out the room and he had shut the door.

This nigga gon be the death of me....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️