𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"I'm okay, Lyds." She assured the teen before pulling open the door. Derek's head snapped over to the door before his breath hitching at the sight of his girlfriend along with Lydia and Ethan.

He released a growl at the sight of the Alpha, he went to attack but Luna sped over placing a hand on his shoulder to stop him from doing it. "Stop, he's here to help."

His eyes narrowed at the wolf making her sigh, "Listen, I know you're angry with me but I was doi—" Her words abruptly stopped when she was pulled into Derek's arms, her eyes widened at his sudden hug. She smiled softly before wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm just glad you're here now." He muttered into her hair. She grinned before pulling away, his eyes met hers before her lips latched onto his.

"Alright, love moment over, blah, blah." Peter interrupted making Luna roll her eyes before glaring towards the former alpha, "Why is one of the Alphas here, that tried to kill us before?"

Ethan rolled his eyes, "We know about the Lunar eclipse, so don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field. She's coming, and my brother's coming with her."

Peter nodded, "Good enough for me. Derek?"

"You want me to run?" Derek questioned, not looking at his uncle. He rolled his eyes, "No. I want your to stay and get slaughtered by an Alpha with a psychotic good fetish. Of course I want you to run. Sprint, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town."

Luna looked at her boyfriend, "For once, I agree with him."

"See?" Peter dragged out pointing to the hybrid.

She glared at him, "Don't make me regret it." 

"If you want to fight and die for something, that's fine with me, but do it for something meaningful." Cora suggested making Luna furrow her brows, she just remembered about Cora's state and wondering how the hell she got better. She'll figure it out later.

"How do you know I'm gonna lose?" Derek questioned.

"We don't, but I'll bet she had an idea." Peter nodded to Lydia. Luna looked over to the girl seeing all eyes were on her. "Don't you, Lydia?"

"I don't know anything." Lydia shook her head glancing towards the hybrid. "But you feel something, don't you?"

She blinked as Derek questioned her, "What do you feel?"

"I feel like . . .  I'm standing in a graveyard."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      LUNA CLOSED THE DOOR TO THE DRIVER SIDE OF Derek's car where he sat. Peter following by closing Cora's door, "Don't call unless you're at least a hundred miles away."

The hybrid nodded in agreement, Derek frowned looking towards his girlfriend, "You have to come with us."

Luna shook her head softly, placing a small kiss on his cheek.