𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

The hybrid nodded, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

AFTER TOWELS WERE DISCARDED TO THE THREE teens Stiles began to rant to the siblings about them not going back to Deucalion. "No, guys, you are not going back with them."

"We made a deal with Deucalion, Stiles." Luna huffed looking at the teen.

He shook his head, "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?"

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac questioned from beside Allison.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott pointed out. Allison shook her head looking over the vet, "They trust you more than anyone. Tell them they are wrong."

"I'm not so sure that they are." Deaton declared looking at the two. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyers of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac questioned making Luna roll her eyes.

"We shouldn't with a terrible title like that."

Stiles looked at the girl was an amusing smile knowing he was the only one that heard it. Deaton shook his head, "I wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage."

Luna's head snapped towards him, "Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

The sound of the bells from the door caused everyone to go silent, Deaton looked at the teens before going towards the front.

"I'm looking for Luna and Lydia." The sound of Ethan's voice saying her name made her perk up, Luna followed after Lydia seeing the Alpha in front of them.

"What do you want?" She questioned.

"I need your help." He simply said. And with that, Stiles came from behind laying his hand on Luna's shoulder peeking over, "With what?"

"Stopping my brother and Kali . . . from killing Derek." Everyone glanced towards the hybrid who froze at her boyfriend's name, she remembered her words with Kali saying she would kill him at the next full moon.

"Let's go."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      "ARE YOU OKAY, LUNA?" LYDIA QUESTIONED THE still hybrid who kept her eyes on the loft doors, Ethan on her other side look at her as well. Luna knows that Derek who be mad at her for the decision she made for leaving with Deucalion but she knows she made the right decision.