Stay the night (smut)

Smut warning I warned you, you have been warned

Jake felt a tingle down his spine and quickly hailed a cab. As soon as they were inside he felt Mia's fingers creep up his pant leg towards his crotch. He turned to run his lips across her neck kissing and sucking at the tender skin but as her hand got higher these turned to bites across her fragile flesh. She moaned, softly but loud enough for the driver to hear not that either of them cared. She rubbed her hand over his stiff member, Jake gripped her wrist forcing her to press harder desperate for the friction. This only made her hungrier, attacking his lips and allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth.

Jake had never been particularly dominant during sex but his previous experiences with Amy had left him desperate for more. She was a lot more reserved and proper and less interested in the kinkier side of life. Mia was new and exciting, he felt like anything could happen and her strong reactions were bringing out his dominant side. He wanted nothing more than to pull her onto his lap and have her right on this seat.

The journey seemed to drag as they both resisted the urge to rip each other's clothes off. Once the door was shut behind them they wasted no time. Jake slammed Mia's small frame against the wall by her throat. He worried for a second that he had hurt her but she only wrapped her legs around him wanting more. He carried her to the bedroom while she quickly tried to remove his shirt. She ran her nails down his chest hard, leaving striking red marks. The pain only urged him on. He sat on the edge of the bed her legs straddling him. She began to rock against his hardening crotch and Jake growled a primal sound that he had never heard himself make before.

Mia broke the kiss, standing in front of him. He rested back on his elbows watching her as she slowly removed her dress leaving her in nothing but her heels and a black thong. His breath caught in his throat and he licked his lips at the thought of tasting what was underneath her little remaining clothing.

He went to drag her back to the bed but she pulled away, instead dropping to her knees and delicately undoing his belt. Slipping the denim material of his pants over his hips she looked into his dark lustful eyes keeping contact as she slowly lowered her head. A playful lick across the head of his member had Jakes head thrown back in frustration. She slowly licked a long stripe up the side pausing to let her hot breath caress the skin.

He gripped her hair in frustration "Don't tease." He growled again. Mia only smiled again intoxicated by her effect on him. She opened her mouth laying her tongue flat so she could take his full length in her mouth. Jakes hips bucked into her throat but it didn't stop her deep throating his whole member. He reached down and held her soft breasts as she began to suck him faster and faster and saliva started to drip down her lips. Jakes grip on her hair got tighter and tighter till Mia's scalp burned but she didn't care. She reached between his legs and started caressing his balls in a way she knew he'd like. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck" he roared pulling her head away before he went too far. She smiled at him cockily. But it wasn't long before he threw her onto the bed beside him. He climbed on top of her mauling her soft toned skin, his lips traveled down her breasts and stomach to the top of her thong. He nipped the waistband and she mewed in anticipation. He ran his tongue angainst the fabric teasingly and she reached for his hair desperate to direct his tongue to where she needed him. Instead he grasped her tiny wrist in one hand restraining her. With one finger he moved the fabric exposing her glistening slit. Gently he used the same finger to trace her folds and Jake felt her legs tighten against her neck. She was dripping and Jake was done teasing. He skillfully found her clit and she began to thrash against Jake's tongue desperate for more. He let go of her wrists allowing her to grip his hair for support and grind her aching pussy into his willing face.

Her moans only urged him on more. He slipped a finger inside her and she spat out a string of cusses that made him know she was loving every moment. He added another gently coaxing her to an orgasm but making sure bot to let her get there too quick. He added one more and he knew she was close.

"You wanna cum?" He asked the vibrations of his words nearly throwing her over the edge. She nodded violently her head thrown back in ecstasy as she stood on the brink of an earth shattering orgasm.

With that he stopped. Removed his hands and made his way to face a frustrated angry Mia.

"We have a lot more fun to come baby girl couldn't let it start too early"

Mia grabbed his face crashing it towards her she reached for his dick stroking it and guiding towards her aching slit. Jake turned her onto her front, pushing her onto her knees before pulling her back to his chest by her throat. He felt her racing pulse through his palm as he slipped inside her. She cried out as he did, not quite ready for his surprising size. She took a moment to adjust before she began pushing back against his hips.

"Fuck Jake" she moaned reaching behind her grasping for anything to steady herself as Jake began to pound into her with a dominance he didn't know he had. The knot in her stomach began to build again as he reached over to rub her clit once more. Their bodies moved in perfect sync and Jake had to bite her shoulder just to keep himself from screaming.

"I'm so close" she mewed her voice raspy with pleasure.

"You can't cum until I tell you to" he ordered in return. Mia's eyes were rolling into the back of her head and Jake picked up his pace. He let Mia's body fall to the bed as he ran his large hands up and down her smooth back.

He reached his hand into her hair pulling her to face him. He could see her eyes were empty and submissive as she held onto her orgasm for dear life. Jake felt himself about to finish he growled as it took over his body.

"Fuck! Come for me Mia" with that the two of them cried out in release as they both fell into the abys. Her hips buckled against his as she milked his orgasm until they were both panting sweaty messes. Jake collapsed on top of her placing delicate kisses across her neck and shoulders.

He pulled out, lying beside her as they both desperately tried to catch their breath. After a minute or so Mia gained her composure sitting back up and smirking at Jake like a silly school girl as she moved to plant a kiss on his pursed lips.

She sat for a moment unsure, as she scanned the room for her belongings. When Jake failed to speak she began to get up off the bed but his arm pulled her back.

"Stay the night" He paused "if you want, or can... you know" he laughed uneasily before forcing himself to meet her eyes "You don't have to leave."

She smiled crawling under the sheets beside him. He wrapped his arm around her pulling the hair away from her face and bringing her close. Within minutes they were both asleep.

————-
(A/N) @ god I'm sorry I just fancy Jake too much