[17] ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ™

Start from the beginning

—— Karl ——

omg y/n

austin just texted me asking if I wanted to join the show

he said u can come too

pls come

alex would actually die

karl

ur a goddamn genius

tell austin i wouldn't miss it for the world >:)

-——-

"We have two special guests joining us, ooh!"

*slurps*

"Hello??"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, KARL JACOBS!" While the crowd went wild, Karl yelled into his mic of the now connected call while Y/n tried her best to hold back her laughter. He went on about how none of the girls could compete with his love for Alex, while Y/n tried to fix her microphone. With all the drama Karl was giving them, everyone had almost forgotten about Austin saying there were two special guests.

"OUR SECOND SPECIAL, LADIES AND GENTS, Y/N!"

"MINX, MY LOVE, HOW COULD YOU?"

The chat once again went crazy as Minx herself tried to defend her position on the show. Meanwhile, all the other girls were wondering about what the two new guests, especially Y/n, meant for their chances of winning the show.

"Ladies, obviously both Y/n and Karl are very influential parts of Quackity's life. I mean, he can get very intimate with Karl and Y/n is his best friend. Now, this is a two-part question. First, how would you handle someone like Karl?"

Boze started off her response by being completely fine with any intimacy Karl and Alex may or may not get up to, which caused Karl and Alex to both cheer and Y/n to hold back from spitting the water in her mouth. All the other girls gave their answers and Austin moved on to the second part of his question.

"Now, Y/n is also one of Quackity's bestest friends and lots of stans like to ship them with each other," Y/n's face began to blush and she was grateful that her camera was off and only her voice could be heard. "If you were to date Quackity, how would handle all the Y/n-Alex stans?"

"Ooohoohoohoo..." Y/n could practically hear Karl rubbing his hands together from behind the multiple screens. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at the man, who was one of the thousands of people who also shipped her and Alex.

Each of the girls responded with various different answers, some crazy like Boze - who said she would probably "fuck up some bitches" - and some taking a more pacifist route, like Blushi - who would just try to calmly explain to fans the situation and ask them to respect the relationships.

Minx, strangely enough, kept her answer short and simple, surprisingly staying quiet for the majority of the round, while Kacey actually, in her high as a kite state, asked a very interesting question.

"Listen, guys, I know what you all wanna know is whether or not these two have something going on between them..." The call fell quiet as she continued her speech. Even the chat seemed to calm down.