KatAnna: injuries

A/n Again, I give no guaranties that any of my oneshots will be any good, I'm mostly just writing just to write.

Also credit to Joetwice for giving me the idea for this oneshot.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!!⚠️
Little bit of blood
Kneecap being scraped

"YOU GET BACK HERE!"

Anne was currently chasing Kat around the queens household, laughing with each twist and turn she took running after Kat, passing by almost every room while Kat evaded Anne's attempts to catch her.

Kat had done nothing to upset Anne into chasing her, they both just found simple joy in a 2 player game of tag.

The two zoomed by the kitchen, startling Anna as she was trying to toast a bagel, she looked towards the chaotic cousins as they ran away, neither seeming to give in to exhaustion, as to not let the other "win" the game.

Anna watched, mug in hand, in amusement as her girlfriend and Anne made another lap around the house both taking deep breathes as Anne then dramatically, collapsed onto the floor, reaching skyward, then letting her arm fall down while sticking out her tongue, faking death.

Kat started giggling at Anne's antics, and then joining her on the floor as she regained her breath from the game of tag, where the winner still remained undecided.

Through heaving breathes, Anne tapped Kat's arm with her hand.

"Tag.... you're.....it...."

Kat looked down with a look of false betrayal and hurt, hand over her heart.

"Stabbed in the back while I'm down, by my own cousin!?"

The two then dissolved into laughter at their dramatics.

Anna joined in the laughter as she absolutely lost it at the sight of both of them out of breath, and cackling at each other.

Through their laughter, they barley noticed a very confused Aragon walking into the room they all resided in.

"Do... do I even want to know what's going on here?"

Aragon hesitantly asked the question, which only sent the other three into more hysterics, laughing at the previous statement.

Aragon gave a hesitant, but quick nod and left the way she came, tired, as it was much too early in the morning, to deal with the others shenanigans.

After the three had calmed down, Anna went back to finishing her (now burnt) bagel, while Kat challenged Anne to a rematch, claiming that her cousin's win was "unfair" and "doesn't count".

Though this time, the game was taken into the back garden, as to give the two more room to run, and as to not wake up Jane or Cathy, who were still asleep. As suggested by Aragon.

This time, Kat was "it" and she now waited for Anne to get a fair enough distance so she could begin her chase.

Though there was one small flaw in Kat's plan, her right shoelace was in the beginnings of coming undone, and went unnoticed by its owner, and only a few minutes after Kat gave chase, disaster struck.

"ANNNNEEE!!! Climbing trees is against the rules!!!"

Anne was currently smirking as she looked down at her cousin, who was frowning in frustration that Anne was cheating.

Kat was still a fairly long way away from where Anne was still hunched over on a branch.

As Kat jogged over to the tree Anne was in, "it"happened.